MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

7 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Just looked at the full ufc 232 card and is bj penn really fighting again? Always sad to see these guys fighting to long. Arlovski fighting too. Its sad to see it in other sports but mma is just so sad to see.

Yea BJ Penn needs to go away from fighting. He lost to Denis freakin Siver who was 1-3-1 his last 5 fights and Penn is now 0-5 and looks like he is fighting with a stick up his arse. Watching him fight Edgar was the painful experience

27 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

holy ****. damn near a PPV headliner of a fight 

Ngannou has really lost any drawing power for me. It was exciting and built up when he fought stipe and really showed he  didnt have any real skill behind his power. He can knock anyone out in the first round but its more of a dice roll than a really interesting fight.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Ngannou has really lost any drawing power for me. It was exciting and built up when he fought stipe and really showed he  didnt have any real skill behind his power. He can knock anyone out in the first round but its more of a dice roll than a really interesting fight.

Yea I expect this to be VERY similar to the Cain/JDS fights where Cain manhandled JDS with his wrestling/GnP

Also Cain hasnt fought in over 2 years? Wow

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

22 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Just looked at the full ufc 232 card and is bj penn really fighting again? Always sad to see these guys fighting to long. Arlovski fighting too. Its sad to see it in other sports but mma is just so sad to see.

On the bright side, he's fighting Ryan Hall, so he's not going to come out of this fight with any more brain damage. He might get his knee twisted off though.

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

On the bright side, he's fighting Ryan Hall, so he's not going to come out of this fight with any more brain damage. He might get his knee twisted off though.

Yea I'm much more excited to see Hall back than Penn since he hasn't fought in 2 years. I'd like to believe he wins just because he has a particular set of skills you dont see too much