MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Nick Diaz is something else man. At least Nate has proven to still be good but Nick is upset the UFC is "lowballing" him after a pitiful "performance" he put on vs Silva and he threw a fit because he lost as if he did anything worth winning a decision. He probably cant pass a piss test so no wonder he says he hasn't accepted the Masvidal fight

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I supposed my statement really was more of a pre-fight ideal. Its sad but Khabib is better on the feet than Lee. Kevin will struggle to break thru after losing this one. Now if a new division opens up then he may but even still the guys who would move to 165 would beat him imo

to be fair, Kevin is only 26. He's got a way to grow, and judging from his reaction to this fight, this might be a real eye opener for him. 165 is his ideal weight class, he's already a top-tier grappler, and he's got the tools (long-a$$$ arms) to be a great striker. Don't think he's reached the end of his journey just yet.

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Nick Diaz is something else man. At least Nate has proven to still be good but Nick is upset the UFC is "lowballing" him after a pitiful "performance" he put on vs Silva and he threw a fit because he lost as if he did anything worth winning a decision. He probably cant pass a piss test so no wonder he says he hasn't accepted the Masvidal fight

He won't be fighting again. He's out drinking every night in Vegas looking pie eyed as hell. Anyone who follows him on IG will confirm this 

On 15/12/2018 at 10:51 PM, Buckrock101 said:

Gaethje vs Iaquinta needs to happen bad

The LW division is gonna stall until decision is made on Khabib. To many dangerous fighters in top 8 with way to much to loose. Factor in Max Holloway cleaning out FW division as well and I don't see any of the top guys taking fights until Khabib situation gets resolved 

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

The LW division is gonna stall until decision is made on Khabib. To many dangerous fighters in top 8 with way to much to loose. Factor in Max Holloway cleaning out FW division as well and I don't see any of the top guys taking fights until Khabib situation gets resolved 

Scenes when Tony wins the interim belt again

If khabib and conor are out much longer i would love to see tony vs max for interim title. 

I would love the co main to be raging al vs gathje also. These 2 fights kind of leave dustin out if the mix for now but maybe a fight with barbosa. Good lord 155 is the most stacked division of all time.

2 hours ago, Big Snack said:

If khabib and conor are out much longer i would love to see tony vs max for interim title. 

I would love the co main to be raging al vs gathje also. These 2 fights kind of leave dustin out if the mix for now but maybe a fight with barbosa. Good lord 155 is the most stacked division of all time.

I think Porier has earned his shot at the interim title against Tony.  Would like that matchup as much as Tony v Max

• Like 1