MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Cody keeps going on and on about how unfair this thing is for him, like he didn't just get KTFO'd by Pedro Munhoz

I get that Cody should be mad but you're 100% right. The TJ fight shouldn't change the fact that Cody has the worst fight game plan of all high-level fighters

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Cody keeps going on and on about how unfair this thing is for him, like he didn't just get KTFO'd by Pedro Munhoz

Pretty sure he's even admitted that he fought like a "dumbass" in those fights as well. He has every right to be pissed. Matt Serra hit the nail on the head.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/matt-serra-attacks-tj-dillashaw-expletive-laden-rant-video-ufc-epo-drug-test-garbrandt

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

239 looks STACKED

Also Gusty v Lionheart should be very interesting albeit the implications are nothing unless Bones moves up

Gustafsson and Rockhold on the same card? No way both make it to fight day

Edit actually Gus isn't on this card, right. Regardless, we'll see what this card looks like when we get to it.

Edited by Buckrock101

On 4/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, Buckrock101 said:

Cody being Cody. This kid will never stop whining.

Made the exact same mistake for 3 consecutive fights lol smh

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Idk if you follow his social media (I wouldn't suggest it) but that is basically his trademark. Being cringey that is. Like he admits he is trying to be cringey. It's gross

Yea I could tell that from the presser with all the gold medalist stuff he kept mentioning. Like Hey Atlanta, remember when you hosted the Olympics like 25 years ago? That was cool, I'm a gold medalist lol