MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i've never seen you switch one of your opinions. mad respect lol 

I showed you how I did in that very same post lol. Most of the time, it's just because of who likes the people that I stay stubborn in an attempt to piss them off lmao.

EDIT - Part of me thinks this is also Donovan Mitchell inspired.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I showed you how I did in that very same post lol. Most of the time, it's just because of who likes the people that I stay stubborn in an attempt to piss them off lmao.

i may just be gone rn, but i know that's what i was saying too. i was saying you did change your opinion. i reread what you said 5 times here and i'm not sure about your first sentence tbh. 

nahhh lol i keep my feet planted in my takes too, it's not a vengeful thing like "i told you d-mitch was gonna be good idiot" i thought john collins would be pretty trash, etc. take the swings and see ewhat happens. i dont know what im getting at now. oh yeah it's not d-mitch inspired, just surprised to see you unplant your stance. 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i may just be gone rn, but i know that's what i was saying too. i was saying you did change your opinion. i reread what you said 5 times here and i'm not sure about your first sentence tbh. 

nahhh lol i keep my feet planted in my takes too, it's not a vengeful thing like "i told you d-mitch was gonna be good idiot" i thought john collins would be pretty trash, etc. take the swings and see ewhat happens. i dont know what im getting at now. oh yeah it's not d-mitch inspired, just surprised to see you unplant your stance. 

Not the first time, won't be the last. I may be stubborn af a lot but I'm not immovable. 

Now, in regards to Masvidal's bum ***. Yeah, that's not changing. 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

Stipe v. Francis II
Diaz v. Masvidal
Costa v. Whittaker/Adesanya
Yusuff v. Makwan 
Brunson v. Cannonier
Sandhagen v. Yan

Cormier: retire :(
Pettis v. Lawler 
Romero v. Hermansson
Heinisch v. Jotko
Assuncao v. Rivera 

Some great matchups there. 

Costa vs Whittaker/Adesanya is the one I look forward to the most.

Costa was pretty gassed in the third round. He needs to work on pacing himself a bit better for a 5 rounder when he fights for the belt. 

No matter who wins between Adesanya and Whittaker, which is going to be a banger in it's own right, the fight with Costa will be FOTN/Y

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

someone get this guy a hug. asap.

Stipe is a bad dude.  So happy for my Cleveland brutha.  It did not look good early, but he was able to eat the shots that put him out in the first fight.  As many of you said, it was either the gas tank on E for DC, or the body shots by Stipe, or both that did in Cormier.  A scary rematch awaits Stipe against Ngannou, and I'm not so sure he can get past that power a 2nd time, but we shall see.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Pettis dumped. Disappointing. 

Yea I was thinking the same. Felt like the 1st round of the McGregor fight. Just like Conor, I feel like Pettis thought he gained this extra power and tried to punch out of the fight early. Not good to do against a guy with probably the best chin/cardio combo in the game