All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

56 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Really enjoyed a lot of last night. Becky/Char, Shield vs McIntyre Ziggler, most of the ME, but it’s straight embarrassing to end a ppv show like that. If I were a fan I’d be upset as well.

Yeah, the whole throwing out a HIAC match because of interference just makes absolutely no sense from a kayfabe perspective. Frankly, neither does having Braun/Roman be knocked unconscious for 15 minutes. Which is a shame, I thought it was a good show. Hardy/Orton was about as violent a match as you're going to see in the PG era.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, the whole throwing out a HIAC match because of interference just makes absolutely no sense from a kayfabe perspective. Frankly, neither does having Braun/Roman be knocked unconscious for 15 minutes. Which is a shame, I thought it was a good show. Hardy/Orton was about as violent a match as you're going to see in the PG era.

I forgot about that one! Really enjoyed that match, and I despise Randy Orton

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

A match I really liked from NJPW recently was Naito vs Sanada.

Wasnt all to familiar with Sanada going into it. But they ripped it up.

Sanada could be a future champion.

Sanada can go for sure. He’s had some phenomenal matches with ZSJ this year and a great title match vs Okada. 

Do you have njpw world?

3 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Sanada can go for sure. He’s had some phenomenal matches with ZSJ this year and a great title match vs Okada. 

Do you have njpw world?

No. Ive been saving my watching for AXS shows on Fridays. Its about 2 weeks behind in airing.  So avoid spoilers and enjoy JR calling the matches.

I will download if I think its a 5* potential match happening. But other than that I stick with AXS mainly.

I think JR is really bad on axs fwiw. Barnett is also pretty bad but still prefer them to WWE announcing, unless Ranallo.

But I loved Hell in a Cell. I thought Hardy/Orton, the tag match and the main event were all some of the best things WWE have done in a long ol time. 

Is it annoying anyone that Brie is on both shows? 

5 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Really enjoyed a lot of last night. Becky/Char, Shield vs McIntyre Ziggler, most of the ME, but it’s straight embarrassing to end a ppv show like that. If I were a fan I’d be upset as well.

They'd have booed for anything but Strowman winning. I thought it was an awesome finish, I was actually impressed

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I think JR is really bad on axs fwiw. Barnett is also pretty bad but still prefer them to WWE announcing, unless Ranallo.

But I loved Hell in a Cell. I thought Hardy/Orton, the tag match and the main event were all some of the best things WWE have done in a long ol time. 

Is it annoying anyone that Brie is on both shows? 

Yeah they should just keep both twins on SD. Not sure how long they plan on being back but Nicki would be a good feud for becky after shes done with Charlotte.

23 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of hell in a cell? It's supposed to be brutal...

I agree with this even, especially with all of the talk about Mick Foley's HIAC but I liked the non-finish of it, just thought they should have done something differently with Brock. Shoulda been Reigns to fall off the cell instead of Dolph/Rollins and Lesnar could have come out to destroy Braun. But I loved the misdirection of the Brock run in. 

Archived