Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

I'm all for getting a more athletic LB but I can't help but feel we could've gotten him without trading up. I'm all in the Okoronkwo bandwagoon but it's likely he's gone by the time we reach our compensatory pick.

I cant see us take a 4th defensive player in a row too...got to make a pick on offense at some point.

Just now, moose said:

Draft makes me think issue with defense was talent not necessarily Capers.

And Capers had no clue how to accommodate for that.  Some coordinators can be alright with lesser talent if they just adjust.  Capers was incapable of that.  Terrible fit for Ted Thompson. 

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

I'm all for getting a more athletic LB but I can't help but feel we could've gotten him without trading up. I'm all in the Okoronkwo bandwagoon but it's likely he's gone by the time we reach our compensatory pick.

I cant see us take a 4th defensive player in a row too...got to make a pick on offense at some point.

it's kinda hard to say that at this point. I think teams' (and draftnik's) boards diverge quite a bit towards the end of day 2 and into day 3 so it's hard to take any one source's order as the gospel from which few teams are deviating. 

Archived