Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, Chili said:

My computer crashed due to overheating shortly after we traded down. It can't handle video very well lol.

If we thought Randall was hollywood then Alexander is definitely hollywood judging from his cringy performance on stage. I guess the Packers like their cornerbacks with some swagger.

I don't love the pick but I can understand it. I don't think he is a candidate for our star position though but might still address that in the later rounds.

Is there any good corners that don't have swagger?

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, it wasn't a huge treshold difference.  We're talking about 2/12 of an inch I believe.

Basically everything Gute did was a huge smoke screen. Jaire just said he had no contact at all with the Packers. Meanwhile Gute was meeting with Derwin 2x/Vea/Edmunds/Hughes etc.

Sneaky Gute

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Great pick for Carolina. May as well get another WR who can't run routes because Cam can't throw to guys out of breaks anyway 

LOL. I lived in Burlington, NC until 2014 and Cam was painful to watch...

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Isn't the top of the 4th like the end of the 3rd? Why trade up into the third? Here's where the Randall trade starts to pay off.

101 + 133 + 138 + 147 + 172 + 174 + 207 + 232 + 239 + 248 = pick 67. (Thats our entire draft).

101 + 133 + 138 = pick 83.

101 + 133 = pick 91.

Gotta feel like you are getting a pick 75 caliber guy to even start looking at the trade options, really.

Archived