Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

For anyone who say him walkijg last night. Its obvious he has braces on his legs to help him walk. He ain't coming back. 

Oh no doubt. That's kind of my point. Whether he was walking or not he should never play football again. I just don't see why this team wouldn't keep Tavis this year and draft his replacement in next year's draft given that rookie WRs can make an impact. After taking the S in the first round there was no reason not to go Edge or ILB in the 2nd. Especially after failing to go after some of the best FAs available who were gotten on low key contracts.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Hawkins and Feiler likely gone. Clearly they arent going LB in this draft. I expect a WR, TE, or P in round 5

still some optimism  left in me, think Oko or Settle for next pick, that would make my draft anyways. 

Just now, Money said:

They must believe in Dupree and Hargrave as NT. They must feel comfortable with ILB depth. I'd take a tackling dummy over Matakevich

This is what bothers me about the team. They try to prove to themselves that heir bad higher picks are good enough when they clearly aren't. This menatlity has cost them and will continue to.   They shouldn't wait 5 years to decide they need to replace a player that has proven for 3 years they aren't good enough.

Archived