Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

Just now, broncos67 said:

Wow, Price and Ragnow before Hernandez and Wynn. Color me shocked here.

Price probably justifies it if he wasn't hurt.   Ragnow is a shocker.     Personally, I'd take the Big10 guys with a track record of success (although SEC is no slouch lol).   I would have Price & Daniels 1-2 C ahead of Ragnow.   I love Hernandez and Wynn's versatility can argue to go ahead of Ragnow as a G (and Wynn's versatility surpasses) Ragnow.  That's a shocker.

If 1 of Wynn/Hernandez or Daniels are there at 2.40, we should forego WR and go there.   We can get a 3.7/3.99 WR, we can't get the same impact plug-and-play guys at that level of OL play.

1 minute ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I liked Price, and the more IOL that fall the better, bummer. 

Lamar to NE would be scary. I wouldnt hate trading up for him honestly. The potential is there. 

I’d be about as livid if Denver traded up for Jackson as I’d be if Denver had taken Mayfield at #5.

Jackson is AWFUL.

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

Denver could very well find themselves with a choice of a solid WR, RB or TE prospect if they stick at 40.

They can get a really good RB/WR at 3.70 and 3.99, though.   TE or interior OL is where the dropoff happens...unless the interior OL's all go, which could happen.

Just now, broncos67 said:

Denver could very well find themselves with a choice of a solid WR, RB or TE prospect if they stick at 40.

I think I’d stick at #40.  Even though as a fan I hate waiting.  

There’s also some good CBs on the board.

Regardless, Denver will have a quality player sitting there at #40. 

Archived