Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

If Hayden Hurst was there at 40. Or Goedert. Or Guice. My god.

Love Hurst.  I know he’s old, but one of my favorite players in the draft.  Plays nasty with unique make you miss ability at TE.  He’s a Kubiak type of TE as well.

Just now, germ-x said:

Love Hurst.  I know he’s old, but one of my favorite players in the draft.  Plays nasty with unique make you miss ability at TE.  He’s a Kubiak type of TE as well.

I do too and yea he’s 25 but if he plays for 8 years to 33 it’s worth it 

3 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

If Hayden Hurst was there at 40. Or Goedert. Or Guice. My god.

I'd wait on RB.   Goedert would be a godsend.   Hurst being 25 limits his ceiling.   But either would be a great upgrade on our TE's.  Butt & Goedert would be such a big change for us.

If they aren't there, that would mean we could have have a great interior OL like Wynn/Hernandez/Daniels there.  I'd be so stoked with either.

The one position I do not see the value at all - WR.  PLEASE...not Chark.

Just now, Broncofan said:

I'd wait on RB.   Goedert would be a godsend.   Hurst being 25 limits his ceiling.   But either would be a great upgrade on our TE's.  Butt & Goedert would be such a big change for us.

If they aren't there, that would mean we could have have a great interior OL like Wynn/Hernandez/Daniels there.  I'd be so stoked with either.

The whole league is down on this class of WRs it appears. 

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Well, take Wynn off the board lol.   Hernandez & Daniels go, then I'm fine with going elsewhere than OL, there's a dropoff at that point.  CB, TE....just NOT WR (and not Chark).

2 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

The whole league is down on this class of WRs it appears. 

It's more about the value.   We can get someone like Gallup at 3.99, way better return.  

DJ Moore at 2.8 would tempt me.  But I'd go Goedert for sure if he's there.    

Archived