2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

Just now, lavar703 said:

Lamar Jackson deserves better than this. He’s being punished because he has a similar skinny build to RG3. If he’s there in the second, he’s a Redskin. Guaranteed. 

I hope not. He has a lot of flaws. He is a major project and teams saw this. Its nothing against him, its his raw talent. Maybe Pittsburgh or Jax. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Lamar Jackson deserves better than this. He’s being punished because he has a similar skinny build to RG3. If he’s there in the second, he’s a Redskin. Guaranteed. 

Which would be an even bigger shame for him, since the Redskins wouldn't even have the fifth year option for the kid.

I don't think he's being punished, there were only 4 teams that needed a 1st round QB prospect this year.  He was the 5th prospect so he's going to slide.  

I think he would of gone by now. If he didnt score LOWER ON THE WONDERLIC THAN MY 11yo DID on a sample test.

If Gruden and Doug Williams hadn’t both talked so openly and confidently about getting a RB in the draft, I could be convinced that they’re gonna look elsewhere. 

But the Redskins are not really a smoke screening bunch. If they say something like that with such certainty, you can pretty much take them at their word that it’s their actual mindset. 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't think he's being punished, there were only 4 teams that needed a 1st round QB prospect this year.  He was the 5th prospect so he's going to slide.  

I can agree with that. I kinda expected him to drop and I believe I posted about it early on. I guess it’s just crazy to see it actually happen. 

Archived