2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Walter Football had a round 2 grade on Christian. I was like who the hell is this guy? But that's why they get paid and I don't. Must be a good pick. He moved from left to right tackle during games for Louisville, flexibility huge for us

Nice! I like that. The Redskins had him graded as a late 2nd too.

Just now, mike23md said:

He was a first round talent, but his attitude and combine was terrible. Could slide very far. 

Sounds like Guice, seems to be an ongoing issue with LSU players. Maybe we take Key in round 4 if he’s available.

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

No thanks.  No need to get suspended before he even plays a game.

I’d still like to know what he got suspended for. Well never know though. It could’ve just been something from GNC that all of us have taken.

Just now, mike23md said:

He was a first round talent, but his attitude and combine was terrible. Could slide very far. 

Combine doesnt matter. DE from Miami is slower than he ran and just left off the board.

His main trouble is I say theres a 50/50 shot of him turning into Jamarcus Russell after a couple seasons. Getting super lazy, fat and out of shape. I think thats whats hurting him most.

12 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

seems the logical approach... ugh.. Rankins would have been a decent RG/RT.. but lots of potential in Christian. 

just somehow unexpected. 

how tf is Ronnie Harrison STILL sitting there????? lmao

If we have the choice between Harrison, Key and Jefferson in round 4 that would be amazing!

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Combine doesnt matter. DE from Miami is slower than he ran and just left off the board.

His main trouble is I say theres a 50/50 shot of him turning into Jamarcus Russell after a couple seasons. Getting super lazy, fat and out of shape. I think thats whats hurting him most.

You gonna compare him to Jarmarcus and wonder when he’s gojng to get drafted???

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

That is what is hurting him a lot. Teams are putting a big emphasis on attitude and maturity. I don't put a lot of stock in the combine because its not game tape which is the best simulation you can get. But, it adds to the portfolio that Arden Key is floating. 

Archived