2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We use pick 57 on David Montgomery.

How do you feel?

Depends on who else is there.

He is RB 4 for me behind Jacobs, Sanders and Henderson, so if they pass on those other 2 I wouldn't love it. Neither would I love it if they passed on good players I like in the 2nd like Thornhill, Cajuste, Omenihu, Taylor Rapp. Depending on the board I wouldn't hate it, but I have a hard time feeling I would love it. 

What do you think about Damien Harris in the 4th

33 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He is RB 4 for me behind Jacobs, Sanders and Henderson, so if they pass on those other 2 I wouldn't love it. Neither would I love it if they passed on good players I like in the 2nd like Thornhill, Cajuste, Omenihu, Taylor Rapp. Depending on the board I wouldn't hate it, but I have a hard time feeling I would love it. 

I wouldn't care for it. Harris, Trayveon, and Weber seem like the same solid but unspectacular average starting RB to me. Once Jacobs, Henderson, and Montgomery are off the board, give me Wes Hills or Ozigbo. Stay away from Rodney Anderson. Also really like Tony Pollard's potential. He was the best looking RB in the Senior Bowl game when it came to running, and he's great at returns and catching (for a RB). He's like a big Sproles. I guess he had food poisoning at the combine. Ran 4.37 at pro day. Good size at nearly 6'0" and 210 lbs. Take both the Memphis RB's I say! It does concern me a little bit that you can barely understand a word Darrell Henderson says when he speaks. Might have a career in mumble rap if football doesn't work out. Josh Jacobs is much more articulate in interviews.

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

1. Josh Jacobs
2. Justice Hill

I see a big drop off after those guys.

59 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We use pick 57 on David Montgomery.

How do you feel?

On 2nd thought, I kind of would rather see the Eagles use one of those 2nds on an RB who they feel conviction about as a starting RB regardless if he is my favorite choice. I kind of would rather see that, then see them settle on their 6th or 7th option at the bottom of the 4th 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wonder if NFL teams are as all over the place about who is the #2 RB as we seem to be? That is an interesting story line for who comes off the board 2nd after Jacobs. 

I agree - everywhere you look it's a different player. It'll be really interesting to see how these running-backs fall on draft weekend.

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

On 2nd thought, I kind of would rather see the Eagles use one of those 2nds on an RB who they feel conviction about as a starting RB regardless if he is my favorite choice. I kind of would rather see that, then see them settle on their 6th or 7th option at the bottom of the 4th 

What if we settled on our 6th or 7th option...but then drafted Travis Etienne next year?

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think most NFL GM's currently have a top 5 similar to this:

1 Josh Jacobs

2 Miles Sanders

3 David Montgomery

4 Darrell Henderson/Damien Harris

Wouldn't touch Harris with a 1 billion foot pole.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wouldn't touch Harris with a 1 billion foot pole.

This isn't Jeezla's rankings, this is where I think NFL GM's have them ranked. i don't want him either, and he's not in my top 10 RB's. Miles Sanders wouldn't be in my top 5 either.

Who is your:

Favorite DT projected to go after Tillery/Dre'Mont?

Favorite DE projected to go after Winovich/Ximines?

Favorite S projected to go after Thornhill/Hooker?

Favorite LB projected to go after Pratt/Coney?

Favorite WR projected to go after Samuel/Campbell?

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Who is your:

favorite DT projected to go after Tillery/Dre'Mont?

Favorite DE projected to go after Winovich/Ximines?

Favorite S projected to go after Thornhill/Hooker?

Favorite LB projected to go after Pratt/Coney?

DT - Willis or Wise

DE - Joe Jackson or Walker

S - Savage or Blair

LB - Edwards or Giles-Harris

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

This isn't Jeezla's rankings, this is where I think NFL GM's have them ranked. i don't want him either, and he's not in my top 10 RB's. Miles Sanders wouldn't be in my top 5 either.

Just curious, what don't you like about Harris?

Archived