4#127 Phil Haynes LG
5#163 Gary Jennings WR
6#208 Tre Watson LB
+
DT Leonard Williams
LB Darron Lee

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

We are

I think it's the opposite. Leonard Williams would be my DT3 ahead of Wilkins if he was in this class. Well worth #25/31 overall. It's like Getting Darron Lee and #68 overall for Agholor. We easily win that trade. Williams is going to blow up this year playing in a 4-3.

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Why would the Jets want Agholor? They just paid a ton of money for a slot WR in Jamison Crowder. 

Didn't he play with Darnold during his freshman season at USC? Or did Darnold get there after Agholor was already gone?

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So? They still just paid a slot WR. Why would they trade for another one? Also who would the Rams come up for that the Eagles would be passing on? 

Because teams make dumb decisions all the time. We traded a 3rd for Golden Tate when we already had a slot WR (2 if you include J Matt). It happens.

Who do the rams trade up for? Someone they didn't think would last another 5 picks. This isn't rocket science Pete.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think it's the opposite. Leonard Williams would be my DT3 ahead of Wilkins if he was in this class. Well worth #25/31 overall. It's like Getting Darron Lee and #68 overall for Agholor. We easily win that trade. Williams is going to blow up this year playing in a 4-3.

Leonard Williams is not in this draft though. We're giving up two valuable assets for an uncontrolled player and a bust player. It just doesn't make any sense at all to me. 

...and Leonard Williams is overrated, always has been. Dude is just lazy and disappears for chunks of games. If he blows up this year it will be because it's a contract year for him and he'll go balls out. 

Archived