2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

22 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I hear the problem with him is that he's lazy so he probably didnt even try to do any of these drills before you know doing them.

I don't think he's lazy. I think he's got some maturity issues and he also got some really bad advice from his agent/camp about bulking up and the drills. 

Jacobs visiting with the Eagles next week 

Idk he's starting to grow on me went from a hard no @ 25 to a depends how the board shakes out

Reasoning watched more tape from his previous year (wore #25) has a lot more wiggle/power and saw some of his KR ability. 

Still concerns on his ability to stay healthy and whether the value is there adding another back to the committee 

24 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Jacobs visiting with the Eagles next week 

Idk he's starting to grow on me went from a hard no @ 25 to a depends how the board shakes out

Reasoning watched more tape from his previous year (wore #25) has a lot more wiggle/power and saw some of his KR ability. 

Still concerns on his ability to stay healthy and whether the value is there adding another back to the committee 

I think if the Raiders don’t take him at 27, he slips to the 2nd and at that point you start working a trade up. That would be a good scenario IMO 

12 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No, just stop with the Jacob's BS, dont want him on this team. He gonna be a trent Richardson 2.0 and fail in the NFL

He's not like Trent Richardson, that said I don't trust Bama runningbacks in general. If somehow he falls to 53 then it'd be something to strongly consider.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He's not like Trent Richardson, that said I don't trust Bama runningbacks in general. If somehow he falls to 53 then it'd be something to strongly consider.

He won't last that long, Oakland will select him with one of their 3 first round draft picks (or even #35OVR). He's arguably a better prospect than most of those 2nd tier DL. 

Just now, nlesthought said:

He won't last that long, Oakland will select him with one of their 3 first round draft picks (or even #35OVR). He's arguably a better prospect than most of those 2nd tier DL. 

Then he's not worth taking with our first pick. RB position is absolutely a luxury pick. Makes no sense for us to take him with our first pick.

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

If he slips past the Bucs at 39, I’d pop up for him. If not, I’m good with taking Sanders or Henderson later 

Jordan Howard is an experienced, bell cow NFL RB.
He might not be asked to do all of that here, but he makes a similar back unnecessary.
Howard was taken in the 4th.

That makes Jacobs unnecessary before round four (and gone).
That makes the first three picks subject to DE, DT, LB, OG, OT with WR as an outlier.

A lot will depend on who falls.
That could be nobody and leave the Eagles with selecting Chris Lindstrom or trading down.  (1+3 for 1+6)
Also, if they are enamored with a WR it could be that guy, either a speedster like Marquise Brown or Parris Campbell ... or a X/Z like AJ Brown or N'Keal Harry*.

I am still of the opinion that LB will not be a concern until round four.
But, the DL could be any number of guys, even two in the first three picks.

*I am predicting that Harry goes top 16 (pre-Metcalf) and is not available.

6 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

He might not be asked to do all of that here, but he makes a similar back unnecessary.

That makes the first three picks subject to DE, DT, LB, OG, OT with WR as an outlier.

That could be nobody and leave the Eagles with selecting Chris Lindstrom or trading down.  (1+3 for 1+6)
Also, if they are enamored with a WR it could be that guy, either a speedster like Marquise Brown or Parris Campbell ... or a X/Z like AJ Brown or N'Keal Harry*.

No safety? 1 year deal on McLeod and Jenkins is 30+? 

Also why OT we have the project who made the 53 and Vaitai who held up on both sides? They even have Pryor another former rookie they have listed as a G/T...numbers alone say no OT unless he’s a definite upgrade over a SB winning OT in Vaitai  

7 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

So your saying Metcalf will fall to the late teen early 20 range? I've seen that projection as well, but i still just don't believe it. However if that were to happen i'd hope the eagles would trade up and ****** him. 

I'd rather trade up for Ed Oliver or Montez Sweat but highly doubtful unless they reach the 14-18 Range. 

Lions are rumoured to wanna trade back but I don't know what type of cost that would be, Maybe a package deal, Agholor, Mills our 1st and a 4th lol and a future 3rd? lol yea i know it would cost one of our 2nds just to do it. 

I see Harry going 22-40 Range After Metcalf. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

No safety? 1 year deal on McLeod and Jenkins is 30+? 

Also why OT we have the project who made the 53 and Vaitai who held up on both sides? They even have Pryor another former rookie they have listed as a G/T...numbers alone say no OT unless he’s a definite upgrade over a SB winning OT in Vaitai  

Can you really trust Vaitai though, even this season when asked to come in you could see he wasn't playing well. 

Archived