2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

41 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Who the rams draft after trading up is irrelevant. They are going to be a Ram, not an eagle. Do you need to know the other 30 picks before we're on the clock too?

I think in the instance of a trade draft..you need to be able to infuse the pick with logic and reason. 

It helps with the valuation of our pick too. Like would this guy come off the board in the next couple picks.

I think in our case, interior DL will be a target area for a lot of teams after us. One of our needs too, but with Malik we have enough to leverage the pick if they want to say move up for Tillery.

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think in the instance of a trade draft..you need to be able to infuse the pick with logic and reason. 

It helps with the valuation of our pick too. Like would this guy come off the board in the next couple picks.

I think in our case, interior DL will be a target area for a lot of teams after us. One of our needs too, but with Malik we have enough to leverage the pick if they want to say move up for Tillery.

They trade up for Bradbury

**Eagles trade #25 to and #57 to TEN for #19 and #82

#19: WR D.K. Metcalf 

***Freak athlete, but many analysts, scouts and gms think he's still a project, Falls due to QB and Trench picks. Fits better then Agholor does. 

***Eagles trade #53 and #127 to MIA for #48
#48: DT Jeffrey Simmons 

Eagles get a top 15 Talent, who like Sidney Jones and Like Jaylon Smith fall due to injury.

#82:OT Tytus Howard

***Hard to predict where he will fall, ive seen everywhere from 2nd to top of the 4th, Think he is very similiar to Jason Peters and thats what the eagles like about him.

***Trade Eagles WR Nelson Agholor to JAX for # 109

RB Trayveon Williams

***Eagles get a RB who can pair nicely with Jordan Howard, can Catch, block, and take the ball to the house. 

LB Khalil Hodge

***Was a tackle monster in college, Would be able to come in and compete for a starting role day 1, and can play Special Teams.

QB Kyle Shurmur

***Eagles draft a 3rd QB who has all the intangibles and can make the necessary NFL throws. 

DE CeCe Jefferson

***Depth pick for the DL

Quick Mock this morning.

1. DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson
2. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
2. OT David Edwards, Wisconsin
4. RB Darrell Henderson, Memphis
4. WE David Sills V, West Virginia
5. LB Cameron Smith, USC
6. EDGE Maxx Crosby, Eastern Michigan

Probably been said already but...I don't see us making all those picks. Picks traded for next year and/or packaged in trading up/down should be expected. 

We have a lot of guys returning from injuries, lots of guys who played meaningful downs, 7 rookies that somehow make the team (stashed and 53) seem a bit much. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Quick Mock this morning.

1. DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson
2. S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
2. OT David Edwards, Wisconsin
4. RB Darrell Henderson, Memphis
4. WE David Sills V, West Virginia
5. LB Cameron Smith, USC
6. EDGE Maxx Crosby, Eastern Michigan

Darrell going round 3, Crosby going round 3/4.

30 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I really want Chauncey Gardner-Johnson in the 2nd. I think he will eventually fill that Jenkins role perfectly. 

I understand that he had a really good combine and has a lot of good traits but I've watched every single one of his games and he is the worst tackler I have ever watched.

Just now, Scalamania said:

I understand that he had a really good combine and has a lot of good traits but I've watched every single one of his games and he is the worst tackler I have ever watched.

Didn't his tackling improve a ton last year? 

44 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I really want Chauncey Gardner-Johnson in the 2nd. I think he will eventually fill that Jenkins role perfectly. 

He's much more Matt Elam than Keanu Neal to me.

3 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Didn't his tackling improve a ton last year? 

It's still pretty bad - two years ago a ton of us fans were calling for him to be benched simply based on his poor tackling and last year it got a little better but still not great. He's just way too inconsistent of a tackler (and a player overall IMO) to be drafted highly. Though, I think some team will reach on him strictly because he's versatile.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I'm still all about Amani Hooker in the 2nd round. 

You aren't one to pass on a value Hooker.

I'd be fine with Hooker in the 2nd but I have Thornhill comfortably ahead of him. I'd probably take Darnell Savage ahead of him too, but I certainly wouldn't complain if they took Hooker either. If the Eagles can get a Dlineman to slip to 25, the 2nd round is really the sweet spot for Safety talent in this draft. 

Archived