SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

He's the best by far.

I caught the tail end of Jordan when I was super young. And I remember that being special.

LeBron is reaching that point. I've never seen anything like him on the basketball court. He's in a league of his own.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Shaq 

Shaq from 03-04 to 05-06, so 13 seasons

hell I would say James started his prime 04-05 and still going strong now. That would be 14 seasons for him and its going strong. Crazy to see him playing 15 seasons in the league and is still destroying like he is. Especially when you think of all the games he has played this year. dude is just a freak

Just now, buno67 said:

Shaq from 03-04 to 05-06, so 13 seasons

hell I would say James started his prime 04-05 and still going strong now. That would be 14 seasons for him and its going strong. Crazy to see him playing 15 seasons in the league and is still destroying like he is. Especially when you think of all the games he has played this year. dude is just a freak

Maybe even more impressive is that LeBron peak prime was still one of if not the best player in the league, right? I can't remember anyone else and maybe that's recency bias but it feels like he has been the best player in the NBA for so long.

I'm also starting to feel like LeBron is staying in Cleveland. He just looks happier right now. Winning helps for sure but he looks like he's having fun with that group.

Of course, he'd probably want them to add a piece or two but the way he's playing and the way Cavs look right now, I'd say Cleveland is the favorite.

And the Sixers against the Celtics showing they might not be ready to help put him in the best position to win titles. And the Lakers really showing that all year.

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I'm also starting to feel like LeBron is staying in Cleveland. He just looks happier right now. Winning helps for sure but he looks like he's having fun with that group.

Of course, he'd probably want them to add a piece or two but the way he's playing and the way Cavs look right now, I'd say Cleveland is the favorite.

And the Sixers against the Celtics showing they might not be ready to help put him in the best position to win titles. And the Lakers really showing that all year.

I guess it depends on whether or not LeBron values winning more rings over everything else. Because Cleveland is on the decline. Boston and Philly could both surpass them next year, even with LeBron. And they're not going to beat the top teams in the West.

14 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

They would have to trade the Brooklyn pick for Kawhi or maybe Boogie for him to stay

That was so clean. When it left his hand I thought for sure it was off but landed perfectly off the glass. 

But man the Cavs offense got stagnant for stretches late and their defense was terrible. Finally the Raptors went quick and attacked the Cavs bigs off the pick and rolls. 

OG is going to be a good one. Not scared of the moment and competing as best as he could against Bron. 

Derozan was terrible and glad Casey didn't go back to him in the 4th quarter. 

31 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Exactly, you're not going to trap in the full court potentially leaving someone wide open. The play allowed LeBron to get a full head of steam, milk the clock and negate getting double teamed in the half court. Smart play by Lue, assuming he came up with it lol. 

That's fine but then you have to run something to get him open on the in bound and not require him to be running back and then along the baseline. When 3 seconds go before he can even start moving forward you screwed up. What happened was all Lebron had time to do. Even going for a layup would have been really close against the clock if there was no resistance. That isn't good enough.

This is definitely as confident as I’ve seen LeBron ever be. Playing free as ever. Never at any point in his career did I ever feel confident he’d make late game shots. Right now making him shoot free throws late is your best bet.

Archived