SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

I said this in the Eastern Conference thread, but the Raptors are definitely the better team, have the superior coaching and have home court advantage.  With all that said, LeBron James >

I expect Lowry and/or DeRozan to disappear when the pressure is really on - while I expect LeBron to absolutely dominate in the same scenario.

Cavs role players will probably feel comfortable with this being their second series, but man were they terrible vs the Pacers. If Love doesn't give them 16-18 a game, Raptors will have a great shot. Pacers ball pressure by their guards was phenomenal but can the Raptors replicate that? Certainly deep enough to have their guards pressure up on the Cavs guards all game long.

I wonder if Lue implemented the trapping/doubling strategy on Derozan. Did last year but I believe that was after Lowry went down with his injury. 

Not sure who to pick yet, but think it goes 6 games either way. 

hope to see more George Hill. He's the only one of the Cavs' new role players who has significant playoff experience, and that shone through in game 7. If he's healthy, it's a big boost for LeBron.

Still need a couple of others to step up too. Would be good if Clarkson or Hood were able to land one or two shots.

Archived