2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, sherm said:

IMO this is the correct response. Basically they have 2 QB right now for sale. See which one can get the most in return. If a team makes a play for Murray...the Cards can always say they really had no interest in trading Rosen. One quick convo and all is good. 

I think of all the QBs I've seen Rosen probably would get the draft games the most. I think he is about as self aware as I've seen in regard to professional sports at least at his age. Then again, maybe he's just the most likely to be not afraid to say how he truly feels.

Giants GM just made some positive comments and referenced the Chiefs handling of their QB transition from Smith to Mahomes. Interesting and for sure maybe a sign the Giants may be thinking of drafting their QB of the future this draft, possibly even moving up to get their guy. Not sure if they need to if the Jaguars go all in on Foles as the jump up ahead of them for the Dolphins and Redskins would be extremely pricey with rosters still no where near complete. Maybe the Raiders could force some teams hands to move up if they in fact move on from Carr, which I don't actually see happening.

Some juicy numbers starting to flow in. 

121. #Mississippi WR AJ Brown

Height: 6-0 4/8

Weight: 226

Hand: 9 6/8

Arm: 32 7/8

Wingspan: 78

122. #OhioState WR Parris Campbell Height: 5-11 7/8 Weight: 205 Hand: 9 4/8 Arm: 32 2/8 Wingspan: 75 5/8

( not gonna shift it down; too much work )

nothing shocking about the QBs YET, and TEs all look to have solid numbers

123. #Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown Height: 5-9 3/8 Weight: 166 Hand: 9 Arm: 30 4/8 Wingspan: 71 6/8

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Fair to say he is better than DK Metcalf? I didn't pay attention to their numbers till recently and stats alone Brown was more productive. 

Seems very debatable. Lately, I think I have seen more projections for Metcalf in the 1st and Brown in the early 2nd. I have not checked either closely enough yet to weigh in.

19 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I know he's been talked about. How bout that overall size... B|

They don't call him Football LeBron for nothing. It will be all about how he runs. But those are Megatron measurables 👀  I'll be watching him and Harry very closely...

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

They don't call him Football LeBron for nothing. It will be all about how he runs. But those are Megatron measurables 👀  I'll be watching him and Harry very closely...

I would love Harry or Butler, but historically we don’t draft big receivers, hopefully that changes. Maybe I’m holding onto the Baalke days though. It’s crazy how he was so obsessed with long arms but refused to draft a big receiver. 

Archived