Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

9 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

The last invite has went out.  @USMC_PackFan it is not letting me remove @The Gnat as an owner because he is the league creator.  Can you assist with this?  Once this is done we can start the draft.  Everyone please set your keepers.

It won't let me remove him either.  I think @The Gnat will have to add a 2nd owner until we figure out how to crack that nut.

EDIT: Resolved. u/pohlarbeer's suggestion below was right. You can email ESPN Support, call them, or use chat support (these are at the bottom of a help/faq page like How to Delete a League). You'll need to confirm your username, email, DOB, and full name, as well as have a message in your league's forum saying you're giving up control of the league to the new person, AND the new person has to reply to that message saying they accept. Once all that happens you can ping ESPN Support. Just know support is inconsistent; when i called they wanted my friend on the call, then they wanted his username and birthday, or they wanted him to initiate contacting support. But in the email it said either party can initiate the change, so just keep trying Chat that seemed to be easiest and they even looked up his username for me.

7 minutes ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

Honestly might be easiest to just start the league fresh and put our keepers on here.

@USMC_PackFan would it be possible if you did this?  This is my first full back to work from reconstructive acl surgery and my first full week in school.  I'm not sure if I can be efficient handling this situation this week as someone else.