The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

18 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm guessing it's weird to you because you know what he is?

I guess at this point in time it'd be obvious if he asked for a replacement, but to me it just says he's civ if he's just openly wanting to be lynched like that because he's not playing. Just the way I read it. 

9 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I guess at this point in time it'd be obvious if he asked for a replacement, but to me it just says he's civ if he's just openly wanting to be lynched like that because he's not playing. Just the way I read it. 

I agree which is why I find it strange that you hammered him.

But I guess it doesn't matter. Similar to Dome's last game, the civs never gave themselves a shot. We had two people who tunneled on a civ the whole game and just threw shade on the one person who tried to argue against them. It really seems to me like some people draw a name out of a hat and that's the person they're gonna think is scum and whoever reads them as town is white knighting them. I explained multiple times why FJ's behavior was consistent with his town behavior. It had nothing to do with defending FJ as a person or a player, only reading him (correctly) as town, but yet I had TWO people act like I had no right to my read because it differed from what they saw. Even in a VERIFIABLE instance such as me answering a yes/no question on whether FJ keeps vote counts was shot down as me white knighting him. The rest of the conversation in this game had to do with whether or not it was correct for the vig to shoot every night which has so little to do with scumhunting and in fact was likely a negative.

35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I agree which is why I find it strange that you hammered him.

But I guess it doesn't matter. Similar to Dome's last game, the civs never gave themselves a shot. We had two people who tunneled on a civ the whole game and just threw shade on the one person who tried to argue against them. It really seems to me like some people draw a name out of a hat and that's the person they're gonna think is scum and whoever reads them as town is white knighting them. I explained multiple times why FJ's behavior was consistent with his town behavior. It had nothing to do with defending FJ as a person or a player, only reading him (correctly) as town, but yet I had TWO people act like I had no right to my read because it differed from what they saw. Even in a VERIFIABLE instance such as me answering a yes/no question on whether FJ keeps vote counts was shot down as me white knighting him. The rest of the conversation in this game had to do with whether or not it was correct for the vig to shoot every night which has so little to do with scumhunting and in fact was likely a negative.

ET, Tk3, and Gopher have all had really tunneled games this time. Still not sure what is up with Tk3. He just needs to let that go, ET as well. Gopher's tunnel was good in theory, but terrible in practice. Me and FJ don't post alike so that should have been the dead give away to never use a read from 1 of us on the other

6 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Me and FJ don't post alike so that should have been the dead give away to never use a read from 1 of us on the other

It wasn’t so much the normal post alike, it was the reaction to the same type of questions that were very similar. I just pulled the “same” card for the fact that your twins. Even if it was anyone else I would have felt the same way I did on the read. 

27 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You have until 10pm EST to send in your moves 

Isn’t it over then? Cause even if our vig hits their cannibal their moves go through at the same time so then it’d end up being 2-2 cause we haven’t lynched any mafia and the other SK was done for n1 so there has to be 2 left.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Isn’t it over then? Cause even if our vig hits their cannibal their moves go through at the same time so then it’d end up being 2-2 cause we haven’t lynched any mafia and the other SK was done for n1 so there has to be 2 left.

There were 2 scum to start

Archived