BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Yes and had 3 OL not gone down in the space of a week I'd have been ok. The difference is when you have waivers vs when you don't, in one circumstance you can salvage the situation and the other you can't.

Not only in the nfl are games actually played but they can also add to their team if a scenario such as this ever arose. Here I've automatically lost a match if Sitton doesn't play despite having the best team all year and putting in effort every single week because of something out of my control.

53 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I've been on record saying we should have ways to appeal injures because it's conceivable Sittion being inactive has to do with his real team being 4-10.

I had major players get rested (Tyron Smith) and guys being sat down as a precaution because it didn't matter (Rick Wagner) and then about 3 other injuries on my OL in the title game last year and no one was clamoring to appeal for me.

16 hours ago, WFLukic said:

In fact, nothing in the rules actually says I'm prevented. 

Rules say that "Each week" you are able to make waiver claims. As far as I'm concerned this is a week just like every other, we just don't know what $ to attribute to the pickup. 

Waivers 

Each week, every team has the right to claim a player, as well as a second if one of its players has gone on IR IRL 

2017 Waiver Costs
Weeks 1-6 $450
Week 7 $400
Week 8 $350
Week 9 $300
Week 10 $250
Week 11 $200
Week 12 $150
Week 13 $100
Week 14 $50

As Ted said we can talk about it for next year. Likely extending the $450 cost a few weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Dingo should do game threads this week. I probably won't vote either. I don't really care

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

giphy.gif

People wouldn't listen to Whicker when he said I was scum.

Hint: I was scum and we won.  

Bonus: I got to blow md4l up with a bomb.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

People wouldn't listen to Whicker when he said I was scum.

Hint: I was scum and we won.  

Bonus: I got to blow md4l up with a bomb.

I know you're trying to be humorous, but it triggers me that you contrived it in this way. Seriously.

• Like 1