BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

10 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm pleased to announce the team formerly known as the Compton Black Panthers has a new owner and has moved on to a tropical new home. More news to be announced as details are made available.

Congrats man. Glad you have your own squad, I think you'll do great with Compton.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea, I decided to just nut up and take the team. Its a solid team but definitely have a few hurdles to figure out.

Yea but that's part of the fun! No one walks into a title contender.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

The team formerly known as Compton would like to announce that we have brought on @EaglesPeteC as our Co-Owner and have added @Taylor091 as a special advisor through the offseason!!

And this is a damn good way to start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Psh, like those limeys and their warm beer can keep up with beer drinkers in Berlin. 

Get yourself over to Newcastle, every night is student night and Geordie Shore was mild for what really goes on! Theres a reason British holiday makers are universally hated across Europe!

In all seriousness though I was over in the US a year ago and the difference in drinking culture is crazy imo. After 3 beers the bar staff were asking if I was ok and suggesting I slow down. It seems like you guys go out to have an enjoyable time, not to get absolutely wrecked. Weird.