BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So I'm guessing footy more or less is gone and Hockey is now Orlando's owner going forward? 

I'll wait to hear from the other members of the ruling committee before I edit in Hockey's gameplan since they'll have the final say. 

@TedLavie @bcb1213

Football said he was basically gone until the offseason I.e. Draft and get another 3 first rounders for the future.

50 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

So I'm guessing footy more or less is gone and Hockey is now Orlando's owner going forward? 

I'll wait to hear from the other members of the ruling committee before I edit in Hockey's gameplan since they'll have the final say. 

@TedLavie @bcb1213

doesn't matter if someone is a co-owner or an owner, he can, on behalf of his team, submit a gameplan or claim waivers. What he can't do until authorized by the league is trade

Obviously, I won't take the delay into account since Hockey is new to BDL and got left in the dark by his owner

14 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Alors please remember that, starting week 1, every team has to have one vote registered and a comment has to be made. We have voted for cap penalties if a team doesn't submit enough votes/comments by the end of the BDL season.

635580082314596094-824914706_fined.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So is it officially time to bring blue back?

It would probably be nice to get Hockey a co-owner because he didn't sign up to do this all by himself as someone who has no idea how this all works.

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

@TedLavie @bcb1213

Go for it Dingo. I don't mind.

Just now, SirA1 said:

It looks like some of the columns are off. Once Ted gets back on he can take a look at it.

I see that, all his players looked listed correctly so I don't see what the immediate problem is. Maybe it looks crazier on his phone.