BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well at least I learned which of you know football and which of you don't...:P

I have claimed multiple times that I don't know football. It's the truth. I told Rags I didn't belong in this league, but he convinced me otherwise. 

GG Rags, wish we could see your team at this strength for a whole season. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I have claimed multiple times that I don't know football. It's the truth. I told Rags I didn't belong in this league, but he convinced me otherwise. 

Considering how much I don't want to see your team once your rookies get some experience, I would say I was right.

Well...Berry hurts, but I think Gipson will be good enough this year(in a system that actually uses him properly), so that he and Haha won't be too much of a downgrade.  Luckily Darby won't be gone for more than a month.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

It was a joke

It seems like a great week 1 upset needs to be taken off the board. Rofl got on and decided he only had time to vote for himself.

@Hockey5djh only voted in two games as well. Please be sure to vote in at least four games each week. The polls close at 12am EST Wednesday.

Edited by Whicker

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It seems like a great week 1 upset needs to be taken off the board. Rofl got on and decided he only had time to vote for himself.

@Hockey5djh only voted in two games as well. Please be sure to vote in at least four games each week. The polls close at 12am EST Wednesday.

We got rid of that rule and decided to apply cap penalities instead. We didnt define them though we need to do that this week. 

Also it was decided to push back the deadlines to 2 or 3am in last owners meeting I think. 

I know some of you have rosters demands  (MD4L and PR at least). I will look at it tonight sorry for the delay I had a crazy busy week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

We got rid of that rule and decided to apply cap penalities instead. We didnt define them though we need to do that this week. 

Also it was decided to push back the deadlines to 2 or 3am in last owners meeting I think. 

I know some of you have rosters demands  (MD4L and PR at least). I will look at it tonight sorry for the delay I had a crazy busy week.

Cap lowered by $1,000 this year and next for every week they don't vote.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Cap lowered by $1,000 this year and next for every week they don't vote.

ehhh, next year would be ok, I would be against this year cause  well we would run into teams getting into negative dollars without a way out pretty quickly...lol