BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Absolutely nothing about the trade under review, but do PSID (and DraftHobbyist) have the rights to trade. We usually had a no trade policy for newcomers so they could get acostumed to the league. I know we didn't do it for Dingo (and we saw how that turned out) and Counselor but I feel, at the very least, the trade committee should be extra careful about the value of trades for new owners

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Absolutely nothing about the trade under review, but do PSID (and DraftHobbyist) have the rights to trade. We usually had a no trade policy for newcomers so they could get acostumed to the league. I know we didn't do it for Dingo (and we saw how that turned out) and Counselor but I feel, at the very least, the trade committee should be extra careful about the value of trades for new owners

Issue in the past is that our rules say a trade can be voided only if it causes an imbalance in the competitive balance of the league.  So some of these trades with new guys have been lopsided, but not quite to that level.  We'd need to implement something stating that they need a lower standard to be voided.  

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

If you want it reviewed go for it. Looks suspect with us about to play though..

I traded a QB and a pick for a guy who he didn’t even put on his roster last week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Hey.....Yeaaah I've learned my lessons. 

Meh London was basically forced into trading for a starting QB with both of their good QBs hurt. But I agree with you.