2019 Draft Talk

swede700

On 12/18/2018 at 10:10 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Name To Watch Rise Up Boards: 

Carl Granderson, Wyoming 

Now we're talkin'.....

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in the draft. Personally I have him going late Day 2 or early Day 3. I think he's great. But that could be because I mostly saw him against MWC competition. But I think he has the total package.

He will be at the Senior Bowl, so I wouldn't be surprised to see his stock blow up.

Anyone have favorite prospects specific for replacing vets that you think we will move on from this offseason?  Mine are

Murray- Mike Weber OSU

Remmers- Beau Benzschawel UW

Sendejo- will be Anthony Harris as of now but would love to see Taylor Rapp from Washington. 

Will also be interesting to see depending on Barr and Richardson situation

35 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Don’t forget, my favorite gathering of information on players always comes from  @CalhounLambeau always has tons of game videos for us to watch and tracks players with profiles

2019 Google Doc spreadsheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/htmlview

Thanks man. 

On 12/19/2018 at 10:03 AM, SemperFeist said:

You don’t HAVE TO draft OL in the 1st. Reiff isn’t cheap, but you’re not likely going to get out of his contract for another two years. And this team needs to stop moving established vets into positions that they’ve never played before. It’s not working.

I'd actually be just fine sticking with Reiff and McNeal at the tackles.  It's the guards that BOTH need to be replaced ASAP.  I would be all for a trade down in the first and taking two OG's in the second round.  That would improve our team more than any other scenario that I can think of.

How about this mock?  This is assuming they let Barr walk and resign Richardson.  Traded our first for high picks in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 1 (ARI): Fant, Noah, TE, Iowa (A)
Round 2 Pick 21: Lindstrom, Chris, OG, Boston College (A)
Round 3 Pick 1 (ARI): Benzschawel, Beau, OG, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 3 Pick 20: Jelks, Jalen, DE/OLB, Oregon (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1 (ARI): Rapp, Taylor, SS, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21: Ghaifan, Youhanna, DT, Wyoming (A+)
Round 6 Pick 20: Smith, Rodney, RB, Minnesota 

he is being talked about more an more, I haven’t done any deep dives into him outside of my notes. 

Tore his knee up last year, played a little the year before where he also had a knee injury. 

From some of the stuff being brought up on draft Twitter he looks to have had a solid year. Knee injuries and Tackles  do scare me tho.

Archived