2018 NFL Top 100 Players

Breesus mode

4 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

55 is a bit low for Rhodes but not too bad. Keenum at 51 though is a prime example of recency bias. He's not a top 15 quarterback.

He had a good 6 game stretch and that was it lol

He went "11-3" (not 13-3) and didn't help whatsoever in the playoff loss.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:
6 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

This hasn't been talked about in a while, but Alex Smith didn't make the list O.o 

He could always end up being in the top 10.

Not sure which would be worse.

They've already announced the top 10 players, not in order. He isn't on it. I thought after last year he had a better argument for 10 than 101.....

If Brees is still in the top 10 how is Smith not even top 100 worthy lol that's embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

They've already announced the top 10 players, not in order. He isn't on it. I thought after last year he had a better argument for 10 than 101.....

If Brees is still in the top 10 how is Smith not even top 100 worthy lol that's embarrassing 

Yeah, it’s pretty sad. It’s a joke the QBs who made the list over him. The funniest part though is that he made the list last year, but he doesn’t make it this year when he just had a much better season, putting  up the highest passer rating in the league (individual success) and made the playoffs (team success).  

23 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mack isn't even in the top 15 so yea.

I know the players make this list but how does all this happen? Guys like Mack, who I think might be the best defender in football, and Rob Gronkowski should NOT be below a guy that played 7 games, no matter what his resume is. 

So the Eagles, the super bowl champs, the #1 seed in the East last year, a team that is widely looked at as the best all around roster in the NFL has not ONE player between 11-67.

There four players are

68 Zach Ertz
69 Fletcher Cox (I swear they did this one just for the joke of the name/number)
95 Lane Johnson
96 Malcolm Jenkins

Alright, there are three players that stand out to me as "I can't believe they have been named yet."  (there are others who I feel could make an argument but I understand them not being on the list)

QB Carson Wentz
C Jason Kelce
DE Brandon Graham

QBs already listed:
11 Russel Wilson
18 Ben Roethlisberger
25 Cam Newton (lol this)
29 Matt Ryan
31 Matthew Stafford
38 Jared Goff (Well this should pretty much eliminate the "He's too new" thing)
50 DeShaun Watson (wut)
51 Case Keenum (wut)
56 Philip Rivers 
60 Derek Carr
90 Jimmy Garoppolo
94 Kirk Cousins

I'd have to imagine they're going to put him too high (in the top 10) based on some of the ridiculous names I've seen listed here, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Seeing at the Center position is apparently completely unappreciated, I'll just expect Kelce to be not top 10. Maybe there's an off chance Brandon Graham makes the top 10 with his hero play in the Super Bowl, but I won't cling to that.

This list is bogus. Starting tomorrow I'm making my own poll with our own top 100 with black jack and .....

Archived