Jump to content
TheKillerNacho

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Preseason POSTED!)

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Alright, let me know. The rules are quite a bit more straightforward than BDL.

Shots fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Alright, let me know. The rules are quite a bit more straightforward than BDL.

Shots fired

I wouldn't say that's shots fired. Each has their nuances and challenges, but in terms of set rules we just have keepers and draft picks. The other has draft picks, free agency, contracts, salary cap and all of it long term continuous. That just inherently means more rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I wouldn't say that's shots fired. Each has their nuances and challenges, but in terms of set rules we just have keepers and draft picks. The other has draft picks, free agency, contracts, salary cap and all of it long term continuous. That just inherently means more rules.

Issa joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Issa joke

This league is very serious business and you need to treat it as such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

Guess that's what happens when you permaban half the old forum veterans (joke people).

I don't really know too many folks on here, not sure anyone from Titania would be interested. Might be worth a shot talking with big brother or mafia players? Dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

This league is very serious business and you need to treat it as such.

I was going to rename my team name the "Chicken Nuggets". Do you even know who you're talking too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the Seattle Sonics so I can move them to Oklahoma City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I want the Seattle Sonics so I can move them to Oklahoma City

Spanos would have first dibs, you'd get second, once we see if anyone comes back Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Spanos would have first dibs, you'd get second, once we see if anyone comes back Wednesday

I know.

I was trying to be funny. You know because the Thunder stole... nevermind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I know.

I was trying to be funny. You know because the Thunder stole... nevermind

Yeah, he’s just letting you know that Spanos can steal your thunder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

I could be interested in joining as well. This looks fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I could be interested in joining as well. This looks fun

Added to the waiting list. I'll let you know Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry between sickness and being drain from work not much time to think. However coming back for another season of punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i can handle my own team. So im in if you need someone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×