Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

56 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. I'm not gonna sit out 40 picks for a fourth next year.

The number of players you'd miss out on is absurd.

The average for a team is 30 players between their 10th and 11th; 27 and 40 for me.

Then 40 between your 11th and 12th

Then another 40 until you get to your 13th again. The average team would be missing out on 110 players going off the board.

Real talk. If someone trades their 11th and 12th away for a future pick, they're essentially forfeiting the season at the last possible moment (imo). To me, the value of that is significantly higher than a 4th, even if you are already expecting to be bad this season.

7 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

@RuskieTitan I know a few guys as well as myself were looking to target Mahomes this round.

Have no clue why multiple other qbs were taken over him

Yeah, he's got literally no competition at quarterback, and has had a year to learn the playbook.

Could still flop, but I figure I can afford to use a double selection on an immediate impact along with future potential together. Managed to hold off on drafting him last round.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, he's got literally no competition at quarterback, and has had a year to learn the playbook.

Could still flop, but I figure I can afford to use a double selection on an immediate impact along with future potential together. Managed to hold off on drafting him last round.

Paired with the fact that he has Hunt, Reek, Kelce & Andy Reid. Dude has potential upon potential. 

Nick Fairley [16 GS]: 70 tackles (16 stuffs), 1 coverage, 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.
Damon Harrison [16 GS]: 62 tackles (8 stuffs), 1 coverage, 2 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Fletcher Cox [16 GS]: 57 tackles (16 stuffs), 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.

I'm a fan

Archived