WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The entire conversation is about whether Moute is as big a loss as Iggy. Neither  guy is on the level of Steph or Klay and if we are going there, CP3 has been hurt the entire series. 

That wasn't the conversation. But if you want to make it that, Iggy is the better player. Thus, he's the bigger loss.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

That wasn't the conversation. But if you want to make it that, Iggy is the better player. Thus, he's the bigger loss.

thats stupid logic.  if you think curry is better than harden and both guys are out is curry a bigger loss than harden is?

iggy is like the 5th best player on the warriors.  LUC's impact on the rockets is greater than Iggys is.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

thats stupid logic.  if you think curry is better than harden and both guys are out is curry a bigger loss than harden is?

iggy is like the 5th best player on the warriors.  LUC's impact on the rockets is greater than Iggys is.

And Luc is the 5th best player on the Rockets (Harden, Paul, Capela, and Ariza), so . . . 

4 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Damn the disrespect to Gordon. 

Fair. I forgot Gordon. But if Luc is as good as they're hyping him up to be, maybe he's better than Gordon. ;)

And Luc being the sixth best player on the Rockets bolsters my argument, so I thank you for the correction.

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

There's a huge difference in Curry apparently playing slightly hurt and the Warriors playing against teams straight up missing their best or 2nd best players.

Slightly hurt? Lol. If people think Curry is hurt now (which I don’t), one can only imagine how hurt he was 2 years ago when he came back after two weeks. 

They ended up losing Bogut that series, Iggy was definitely hobbling too. 

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Houston vs. Boston would be the best finals. Houston doesn't have any post scorers and if Boston cuts out Baynes from the rotation everyone else is very good guarding on the perimeter. Would be a competitive/fun series. 

But haven't you heard? The Warriors WILL win this series, Draymond Green guaranteed as much.

LOL, what a POS. Big talk coming from the guy who fumbled away game 5, this guy has balls of steel.

Speaking of balls...

20160523_113653_greenadams.jpg?w=409

**** that guy, what a prima donna.

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Houston vs. Boston would be the best finals. Houston doesn't have any post scorers and if Boston cuts out Baynes from the rotation everyone else is very good guarding on the perimeter. Would be a competitive/fun series. 

rockets in 5.  celtics suck on the road.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets in 5.  celtics suck on the road.

Unfortunately, they're gonna have to get 'err done in game 7 in Houston because there's no way they're winning game 6 at GS without CP3.

1 minute ago, KManX89 said:

Unfortunately, they're gonna have to get 'err done in game 7 in Houston because there's no way they're winning game 6 at GS without CP3.

im expecting that. i already made my deposit at the bank to buy the game 7 tickets. LOL

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

We might not have any post up scorers but Clint Capela owns the paint, and Geta 6 or 7 dunks per game. He would dominate that series. We can beat the Celtics in 5 without Chris Paul. I hope more than anything that it’s Celtics vs Rockets in the finals and not a 4th straight Cavs vs Warriors. 

Archived