WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

how so?

Yeah, I don't get the logic here, either. Better shot at GS without CP3 than at home with him?

Regardless, though, I'm pulling like hell for you guys to win especially after Draymond Green shot his mouth off yet again. He makes it super easy to root against the Warriors. He's such a tool.

Just now, KManX89 said:

Yeah, I don't get the logic here, either. Better shot at GS without CP3 than at home with him?

Regardless, though, I'm pulling like hell for you guys to win especially after Draymond Green shot his mouth off yet again. He makes it super easy to root against the Warriors. He's such a tool.

Maybe he thinks Golden State will just assume victory with CP3 out and Houston can kind of catch them off guard, but I don't see any way Golden State does that.

Harden needs to play like the MVP he's going to win in a month.

25 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He guaranteed victory.  It's so infuriating that he says that after CP3 gets hurt.  What a bold claim you piece of ****.

He also guaranteed a game 7 win over the Cavs in the 2016 finals.

He's really good at predictions, el oh el. 

40 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He guaranteed victory.  It's so infuriating that he says that after CP3 gets hurt.  What a bold claim you piece of ****.

Let's be real, he's making that guarantee with or without a CP3 injury.  He LOVES running his mouth.

56 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

how so?

we can catch them sleeping on us. Game 7, CP3 will probably try to play and be a net negative. The warriors are the better team, especially without CP3, so i dont see them losing a game 7. I think tonight is the night to end this series, if we can get our guys going and have one of those monster 3 point shooting nights, and play D at the level we have been playing, we have a punchers chance. 

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

In hindsight, should GS kept Casspi instead of Cook?

Casspi was dealing with some injuries and was bad to end the season. It was an easy decision going with Cook, especially with Curry out with a MCL injury during that time. 

Houston has to win today. You can’t give KD and curry another game. Just end it now. Hopefully iggy is still hobbled. Have to take advantage of that now before he heals by G7. Cp3 won’t be a full go by then either. 

Just chuck 60 3s tonight and let iso joe play backup Pg. the man lives for big moments. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Houston has to win today. You can’t give KD and curry another game. Just end it now. Hopefully iggy is still hobbled. Have to take advantage of that now before he heals by G7. Cp3 won’t be a full go by then either. 

Just chuck 60 3s tonight and let iso joe play backup Pg. the man lives for big moments. 

if they lose tonight im still not worried. thats why im glad game 7 is here.  might be the loudest crowd i've ever seen as a rockets fan.  the rockets will feed off of that and put pressure on the warriors. 

Without CP3, I just don't know how the Rockets can win this game. His defense is 2nd to none. He takes so much pressure off of Harden, and he makes so many big shots. 

The warriors can now throw everything they have at Harden. 

and now if Harden does score 40 in the next two games on elite shooting, the narrative is going to be how he choked it away, despite being a heavy underdog anyway. 

If we can play Capela/Tucker/Ariza/Gordon/Harden for 40 minutes, we might have a chance. We have to hit shots.  We arent winning without CP3 shooting under 40% like we have been. We also have to win the 3rd quarter. We arent coming from behind in the 4th without CP3.

I just hope our players come out with the same fire as they had in games 4 and 5. If we use this as a burner game, knowing we have game 7 in our back pocket, it could get really ugly, really quick. 

I also think that when Harden sits his probably 6 minutes, we have to go with a Gordon/Green/Ariza/Anderson/Capela line up and try to outscore them during those stretches. We could go Gordon/Ariza/Moute/Tucker/Capela and try to play tough D, but without Harden, we need shooting. And it has to work. We could lose those 6 minutes by a lot of points and not be able to recover. 

we also need green to get hot and not be stupid. He makes a lot of crazy 3s, but he will also brick a ton of bad shots. We need him to play big time basketball to win this series. He has the athleticism to play D, we need him to do it. 

We need to get to the finals for CP3. It sounds like at most this is a 2 week injury for him. That means if we get to the finals, we could have him back by game 3 or 4, which means we still have a chance of winning the finals if we can get one of the next 2. 

Archived