Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

22 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Count 

Bucs --7--ltbf, slappy, rags, teude, James, hz, dome 

Ksj--1--rags 

8 to lynch 

17 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Don't mind my Dome vote, I'm just checking if I can vote for someone else than Bucs. I still believe Bucs should be the lynch

13 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Now let's try Rags

Ted, who else have you found yourself unable to vote for in this game? Has this happened to you before or was it other players?

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Count 

Bucs --7--ltbf, slappy, rags, teude, James, hz, dome 

Rags --1--ksj 

Dome - -3 --mookie, ted , bucs

8 to lynch 

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

If we are voting for the biggest scum read, give me Mookie

If we are solely sticking to that list, give me LTBF

I agree with this for tomorrow. I think we need to stick with players on the list right now though as far as lynch candidates, but mookie was a d1 read for me. The fact that he got no traction when I brought it up was suspect, there's always usually a couple people willing to push mookie early from my experience. hope that gets cleared up, I can't deal with it tonight. 

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I agree with this for tomorrow. I think we need to stick with players on the list right now though as far as lynch candidates, but mookie was a d1 read for me. The fact that he got no traction when I brought it up was suspect, there's always usually a couple people willing to push mookie early from my experience. hope that gets cleared up, I can't deal with it tonight. 

Your next :)

5 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ted, who else have you found yourself unable to vote for in this game? Has this happened to you before or was it other players?

First time. Apparently I was stuck on you. Couldn't vote Bucs or Rags

Night 5

SirA is distressed.  Luckily, another competitor competetor motions over to him.  Heeeey man.  I've made more comebacks than anyone ever.  It's like I leave for a few months then come back, then leave, then come back.  You can do this.  Here i stiole number 29 for you in the rumble.  

SIRA Has retruened to the rumble

Elated to help the WWE cause, Ruskie turns around to find himself face to face with a man wearing a top hat and a gold chain. the man throws Ruskie  into the corner, backs up, waves his arms in a circle a few times and charges into him.  He then picks Ruskie up and throws him over the top rope.  After landing, Ruskie looks up  "you just made the list!:

Ruskietime has been eliminated.  He was Chris Jericho-Y2J-  WWE Legend Aligned

TedLavie has been slithering around the ring, hitting DDT's and taking notes on what has been going on.  Unfortunately for him, he's run into an Icon with a baseball bat.  Ted tries to throw his snake out of the bag, but it is no match for the baseball bat (sorry PETA) The man then takes a hold of Ted and tosses him over the ropes

TedLavie has been eliminated>  He was Jake Roberts-The Snake- WWE Legends Aligned

Elsewhere< TK3 was enjoying his second chance in the rumble when he ran into a man wearing pink.  I don't think you're on my side he says.  TK3 raises his eyebrow, takes back the people's fist and ....gets kicked in the groun.  yea, the man in pink knows all the tricks  Bent over, clutching the people's jewels he gets pushed over the ropes.

TK3 has been eliminated.   He was Dwayne The  Rock Johnson- The People's champ-WWE Legends Aligned

Else where, a competitor has signed a contract with a competing brand

Teude has been handcuffed to the ropes.  He can neither vote, nor be voted for

With 11 alive and 10 voting, it is 6! to lynch

@theuntouchable has replaced @jfinley88

touch old role

Welcome to Wrestle Mafia untouchable, you are The Ultimate Warrior-What the fk did he say-wwe Legends aligned

As devastating and intense as any Superstar who stepped through the ropes, The Ultimate Warrior may be the most enigmatic man to ever hold the WWE Championship. Hailing from Parts Unknown, he hid his face under a painted mask and spoke in cryptic puzzles, but the considerable impact he had on WWE is still talked about today.

Making his debut in 1987, Ultimate Warrior quickly captured the attention of the WWE Universe with his comic book physique, neon face paint and aggressive ring entrance. While most Superstars slowly walked to the squared circle, Warrior sprinted full speed down the entrance ramp and ran circles around the ring before shaking the ropes like a man possessed.

Ultimate Warrior's biggest victory, however, occurred at WrestleMania VI in Toronto's SkyDome. In front of 67,000 rabid members of the WWE Universe, Warrior defeated WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan to win his first, and only, WWE Championship. On that night, he achieved the rare feat of holding both the Intercontinental and WWE Titles simultaneously.

If the regular cop dies, Each night, you may use the power of the Warrior to receive information on the character, or possibly, the role of other indiviuals.  Unfortunately for you, it will be told to you in Warriors cryptic code

Beware, the Ultimate warrior was a man of action.  If there is a no lynch during any phase, you will be eliminated

Night action: Investigate player x

You may communicate with: no one

You win when: All threats to legends have been eliminated

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I told you Mafia to kill me. Did you think I was joking? 

I had not used my invest. Positive Tk3 and myself are Civs...though it's too late for Tk3. Teude pretty much has to be a civ as well. 

And for the best bit of info....Slappy Mc is WCW aligned. I used my invest on him last night!!!

I caught 1...now Dome is next 

Slappy Mc, Slappy Mc, Slappy Mc, Slappy Mc, Slappy Mc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived