Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Okay now we know for a fact untouch's vote is locked on LTBF. 

Yeah that seems to be some sort of role or power used on him.

ET

Rags is the coward's way out. ET had curious responses to the Legends reference before it came out in the N1 recap, so it seems like he didn't get it in his PM to me. Gopher at least saw this as well. 

Plus if you follow me down the Rabbit hole and believe the nWo could be the mafia then his soft claims so far make him "Hollywood" Hogan a founding member. Hogan would be the perfect Godfather as he could come up in detection's as WWE Legends aligned and no one in this game at least would bat an eye.

The whole Face/Heel aspect obviously could throw a wrench in my theory but I was willing to test an ET vote before he started using "Brother". That just sealed it in my mind. 

Rags

Something is messed up with the votes on me, seems that some are locked but doesnt appear to be for everyone on me. Bucs and Touch it looks  to be locked and not for KSJ and Mathman (Both were on me earlier and changed successfully)

WWE 

8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

What is the case against him tbh

He's a confirmed other. He was lynched yesterday and somehow revived. He claims to have powers now. He hasn't done anything today except say that we can't lynch him. 

He's a distraction at this point. Folks don't seem to wanna vote elsewhere. He'll either die tonight or we can stop trying to lynch him.

Rags --12--hz, teude, mookie, MD4l, Jfin, Darth, math, dome, ksj, fj  bucs, utley 

teude -1--, slappy

Et--1- woz 

Ltbf--2- touch,James

SIRA-2--ET, ltbf

Math--1--ruskie 

Mookie - - 1--ted

Touch - - 1--sira 

Rags has been lynched. Write up incoming 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rags --12--hz, teude, mookie, MD4l, Jfin, Darth, math, dome, ksj, fj  bucs, utley 

teude -1--, slappy

Et--1- woz 

Ltbf--2- touch,James

SIRA-2--ET, ltbf

Math--1--ruskie 

Mookie - - 1--ted

Touch - - 1--sira 

Rags has been lynched. Write up incoming 

So it would appear then that my vote was made to be locked in on ltbf. I voted for SirA first but it never stuck. Then I switched to ltbf and couldn’t vote for anyone else. 

Archived