The Totally Transcendent Teddy Thread

Heimdallr

I would be extremely surprised if Teddy is activated before the 7th game of the regular season. He will remain on the PUP  through the 6th game. His contract will toll into next season. I've gone on record supporting both Teddy and Sam. I hope Teddy is ready to compete for the starting job sooner than later, barring injury, I just don't see Teddy taking the reigns this year. Next year, the QB battle should be interesting. 

The long duration volley of 'tennis shots' back and forth by both sides of this discussion continues without any significant, substantive medical reports to substantiate any speculation on either side of the net.  I can't wait for week six, for this volley to end. :D 

1 hour ago, Purplexing said:

The long duration volley of 'tennis shots' back and forth by both sides of this discussion continues without any significant, substantive medical reports to substantiate any speculation on either side of the net.  I can't wait for week six, for this volley to end. :D 

Most of us aren't doctors, and even if we were, it would be a HIPAA violation to share medical reports.

I think if Teddy is healthy enough to play, he should be active on gamedays. We all know Bradford has had question marks on his health his whole career, other than last year. If Sam goes down id much rather have Teddy than either of Heineke or Keenum.

Plus after last years brutal, shocking injury. I just honestly wanna see Teddy out there again. 

2 hours ago, Klomp said:

Most of us aren't doctors, and even if we were, it would be a HIPAA violation to share medical reports.

I'm not saying you're doctors, but that no medical reports have been released upon which any significant or substantive judgements can be made.  So, everyone who speculates ("thinks") TB will fully recover is on equal footing with those who speculate he will be like many others who suffered the same type of injury and never play (effectively) again; i.e. only guessing with a preconceived bias - optimism or pessimism.

55 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

I think if Teddy is healthy enough to play, he should be active on gamedays. We all know Bradford has had question marks on his health his whole career, other than last year. If Sam goes down id much rather have Teddy than either of Heineke or Keenum.

Plus after last years brutal, shocking injury. I just honestly wanna see Teddy out there again. 

I assume you mean TB would be as effective or more effective than TH or CK, right?  How would you know/ measure that?

There is no way to tell if TB (now) will be as/more effective then TH or CK. But TB (now) is not going to be compared to any QB on the roster right now.

IF he is activated and placed on the 53, its for PR purposes, will be inactive on game day, as he works himself back into playing shape if he can.

11 hours ago, Purplexing said:

I've been waiting for years for you to recognize my good analysis posts, but alas, nothing but posts about the poster.

That's just it though, where is the analysis? Just asking questions and trying to poke holes in other peoples takes. Especially on this particular subject. Demanding proof on something so subjective and incomplete isn't good analysis. Frankly, it's annoying.

Archived