****Spoiler Thread**** Solo: A Star Wars Story

Deadpulse

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Only beef was the cameo of Darth Maul who was ahem... killed by Obi Wan.  Cut in half and splattered all over the basement.

Anakin was similarly cut up and burnt to a crisp to boot. That's how they explain Maul. Like Palpatine says, your rage can channel the darkside and sustain your body. Maul has a brother, but he is canonically dead at this point in the timeline (also the wrong color):

Image result for savage opress

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Considering Obi Wan will have his own film, I see Obi vs Maul rematch possibly happening. This is like something you advertise on PPV for $59.99 and I would gladly pay to see it.

Even if it ends like a Tyson vs Holmes fight?

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Considering Obi Wan will have his own film, I see Obi vs Maul rematch possibly happening. This is like something you advertise on PPV for $59.99 and I would gladly pay to see it.

It already happened, and its cannon. 

On 5/30/2018 at 9:15 PM, Deadpulse said:

It already happened, and its cannon. 

It's still hilarious to me that a franchise made in the 70's for adults has a cartoon that's cannon.

Sorry if that riles anyone up.  I just think it's funny.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

It's still hilarious to me that a franchise made in the 70's for adults has a cartoon that's cannon.

Sorry if that riles anyone up.  I just think it's funny.

It's hilarious that you think that first statement is true. 

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It's hilarious that you think that first statement is true. 

Maybe it's more accurate to say they're movies made for everyone.  But the cartoons are definitely not made for everyone.  Some people really into star wars will watch them, but your average adult Star Wars fan isn't tuning into a cartoon.  So it's funny to me that those influence the movies.

29 minutes ago, theJ said:

Maybe it's more accurate to say they're movies made for everyone.  But the cartoons are definitely not made for everyone.  Some people really into star wars will watch them, but your average adult Star Wars fan isn't tuning into a cartoon.  So it's funny to me that those influence the movies.

Yea gotta be honest never bothered with the cartoon stuff on Star Wars. 

The only way I’ll ever begin to take these Star Wars cartoons seriously (other than the masterpiece Clone Wars by Genndy Tartakovsky) is if they have Vader kill Ahsoka.  If they chicken out and let her run away forever in exile then that’s beyond pathetic.  

Is it just me or did they downplay the life debt that Chewie “owes” Han?  When he came across the other Wookies I thought he might mention that as the reason he was leaving with Han.  Not that it necessarily matters but firvtears we’ve heard about it. 

Archived