2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

45 minutes ago, The Hitch said:

Not too familiar with the scoring system but why is harden the scoring leader? 

Unless my maths is off lebron scored more points over the season no? 2255 whereas harden had under 2200

I don't think in any other sport the person who scored less points would get a scoring title just because they averaged more over fewer games played. 

A qb wouldn't lead the nfl in touchdowns if they missed the last two games and got overtaken barely by someone who played a full season. 

id be all for changing the system to whoever scored the most points. Harden would have 2 or 3 of them instead of 1

A QB can lead the league in rating and play fewer games.

1 hour ago, The Hitch said:

Unless my maths is off lebron scored more points over the season no? 2255 whereas harden had under 2200

I don't think in any other sport the person who scored less points would get a scoring title just because they averaged more over fewer games played. 

A qb wouldn't lead the nfl in touchdowns if they missed the last two games and got overtaken barely by someone who played a full season. 

Baseball, batting title isn't most hits its most hits / AB (batting average)

21 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Sorry Warriors fans but mission is re-activating his once annual Cavs fanhood 

LETS GO LEBRON

Sorry, Mission, but you don't have the smugness to stop the Golden State Warriors.

1 hour ago, The Hitch said:

if it were total points and not PPG, health would be as much of a factor as scoring prowess. 

Archived