2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

percentage isn't the issues, its the amount of points he is scoring from the line that can make scoring efficiency greater 

Exactly. That's why Klay was the more efficient shooter during the regular season, while Harden was the more efficient scorer.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's blowing smoke out of his arse and is absolutely wrong. I'm wasting my time considering he doesn't understand those stats.

Says the guy who considers Jordan Clarkson a better scorer than the likes of Paul, Thompson and Harris. Lmao. Your'e amusing.

I hate Harden but dude deserves the MVP, LeBron took a month off from playing D and in general coasted during the year and it's a RS award. If LeBron won it I'd be happy though. The carry job he's done this year is unreal. If you swap him and Harden, Houston is still playing and Cleveland gets bounced round 1.

59 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

On literally every sense of what the term league mvp is. 

Over the last 35 years only 2 guys have won MVP without being on the 1 or 2 seed. MJ in 1988. He averaged 35 points a game and was defensive player of the year. The other was Westbrook who averaged a triple double. So by any traditional sense you have to do something absolutely , insanely unheard of to win MVP without having team success. Lebron had a fantastic year, but Harden lead the league in scoring while winning 15 more games than Lebron. All this despite the fact that the Cavs had 2 all stars and Houston had 1. Literally the only argument is that Harden missed 10 games. Thats the only argument for Lebron over Harden for League MVP. 

Harden should win the award based on how the league looks at the award and always has. If you are looking at literal definition, no one is more valuable to their team than Lebron. Maybe ever. It's really insane when you think about it. If he leaves this year, we will be pick top 5 in the next draft. 

3 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Harden should win the award based on how the league looks at the award and always has. If you are looking at literal definition, no one is more valuable to their team than Lebron. Maybe ever. It's really insane when you think about it. If he leaves this year, we will be pick top 5 in the next draft. 

there is little doubt you'll be the worst team in the league. 

53 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Over the last 35 years only 2 guys have won MVP without being on the 1 or 2 seed. MJ in 1988. He averaged 35 points a game and was defensive player of the year. The other was Westbrook who averaged a triple double. So by any traditional sense you have to do something absolutely , insanely unheard of to win MVP without having team success. Lebron had a fantastic year, but Harden lead the league in scoring while winning 15 more games than Lebron. All this despite the fact that the Cavs had 2 all stars and Houston had 1. Literally the only argument is that Harden missed 10 games. Thats the only argument for Lebron over Harden for League MVP. 

Not too familiar with the scoring system but why is harden the scoring leader? 

Unless my maths is off lebron scored more points over the season no? 2255 whereas harden had under 2200

I don't think in any other sport the person who scored less points would get a scoring title just because they averaged more over fewer games played. 

A qb wouldn't lead the nfl in touchdowns if they missed the last two games and got overtaken barely by someone who played a full season. 

18 minutes ago, The Hitch said:

Not too familiar with the scoring system but why is harden the scoring leader? 

Unless my maths is off lebron scored more points over the season no? 2255 whereas harden had under 2200

I don't think in any other sport the person who scored less points would get a scoring title just because they averaged more over fewer games played. 

A qb wouldn't lead the nfl in touchdowns if they missed the last two games and got overtaken barely by someone who played a full season. 

If you hit the minimum games requirement it goes by PPG instead of total points.

Archived