2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Feel free to tell us all again how Trevor "0 for 12" Ariza is one of the greatest role players of all time lol.

Says the guy who says 50.5 is way down from 51.6.....lmao

24 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Says the guy who says 50.5 is way down from 51.6.....lmao

Yet, you claimed this:

"Hood is just as efficient as he was in Utah" 

So you might want to check yourself before you lecture other people about numbers lol. My exaggeration is still better than your outright lie.

35 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yet, you claimed this:

"Hood is just as efficient as he was in Utah" 

So you might want to check yourself before you lecture other people about numbers lol. My exaggeration is still better than your outright lie.

He is, which I’ve already explained twice now. And you didn’t exaggerate. You actually made false claims that you believed until I educated you. “Hood’s quite a bit less efficient” and “his TS% and EFG% are both way down” was just doubling and tripling down on your ignorance after you initially said, “Hood played far better in Utah.” Keep this up and I’m eventually gonna have to start charging you tuition.

29 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Speaking of Rodney Hood, I think Lue goes to him at some point in this series. Jordan Clarkson is just too damn trash to continue to get minutes at this stage. 

It’ll be a disaster either way. Hood isn’t built mentally for the playoffs and clarkson refuses to pass. I wish they’d play cedi. He goes all out every play can shoot and drive. 

28 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He is, which I’ve already explained twice now. And you didn’t exaggerate. You actually made false claims that you believed until I educated you. “Hood’s quite a bit less efficient” and “his TS% and EFG% are both way down” was just doubling and tripling down on your ignorance after you initially said, “Hood played far better in Utah.” Keep this up and I’m eventually gonna have to start charging you tuition.

Now that I am finally at my computer, it's time to smack you down again. Let's revisit your claims:

"Love’s been a much more efficient scorer this year than he was any year he played in Minnesota, and he’s playing 5-10 less minutes per game than he did in Minnesota which makes it look like he is rebounding worse than he was. Hood is just as efficient as he was in Utah as well."

1. The Rodney Hood Claim

Hood's scoring numbers in Utah this year

16.8 PPG

21.8 PPG per 36 minutes

51.6% eFG%

55.1% TS%

Hood's scoring numbers in Cleveland this year

10.8 PPG

15.4 PPG per 36 minutes

50.5% eFG%

53.3% TS%

Verdict: Demonstrably False

2. The Kevin Love Claim

Love's Per 36 Minute and Efficiency Numbers in Cleveland this year

22.7 PPG

11.7 RPG

2.2 APG

55.2% eFG%

61.4% TS%

0.185 WS/48

Love's Per 36 Minute and Efficiency Numbers his final year in Minnesota

25.9 PPG

12.4 RPG

4.4 APG

52.4% eFG%

59.1% TS%

0.245 WS/48

Love's Per 36 Minute and Efficiency Numbers over his four years in Cleveland

19.7 PPG

11.5 RPG

2.4 APG

51.6% eFG%

57.3% TS%

0.169 WS/48

Love's Per 36 Minute and Efficiency Numbers over his four years in Minnesota

23.1 PPG

13.5 RPG

3.0 APG

50.3% eFG%

57.5% TS%

0.216 WS/48

Verdict: True but misleading in the context of the discussion. You claimed Love was being used to his potential, and this statement was support for that argument. However, as we can clearly see, Love was a better scorer, rebounder, and passer over his final four years in Minnesota than his Cleveland career. Furthermore, while Love was a less efficient shooter, he was a more efficient scorer. Love is not being used to his potential.

Don't bring that crap in my house, child's play.

I don't know how this factors in to your arguments, but Fat Kevin Love was soooo much better than Banana Republic Kevin Love. That's not the coaching staffs fault. He's just much less of a factor down low on offense. 

22 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I don't know how this factors in to your arguments, but Fat Kevin Love was soooo much better than Banana Republic Kevin Love. That's not the coaching staffs fault. He's just much less of a factor down low on offense. 

Just wait till he goes full Abercrombie 

57 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Well, Kevin Love changed to play the role he's playing. They want him to be a perimeter shooter. That's my point. His role isn't maximizing his skill-set. He's a better player when he's heavier and can play inside-out. That obviously doesn't work with LeBron.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:
2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Speaking of Rodney Hood, I think Lue goes to him at some point in this series. Jordan Clarkson is just too damn trash to continue to get minutes at this stage. 

It’ll be a disaster either way. Hood isn’t built mentally for the playoffs and clarkson refuses to pass. I wish they’d play cedi. He goes all out every play can shoot and drive. 

Seriously.  Free Cedi!  Give him all of Clarkson and Hood's minutes.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

LMAO this is the type of stuff he's worried about

Answer is obviously Pusha, even though Drake's Duppy Freestyle was dope.

I have no idea what this is. I didn't even know Drake was still alive after Common killed him years ago.

I have no idea what this is. I didn't even know Drake was still alive after Common killed him years ago.

You better get up on it.  Listen to Drake's Duppy Freestyle dissing Kanye and Pusha.  Then listen to Pusha's response Story of Adidon.  Drake's turn to respond, if he's still alive.

EDIT:  Link to Drake's freestyle:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_QLv1TPcY

Link to Pusha's response:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwOMtkDxtk

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

You better get up on it.  Listen to Drake's Duppy Freestyle dissing Kanye and Pusha.  Then listen to Pusha's response Story of Adidon.  Drake's turn to respond, if he's still alive.

EDIT:  Link to Drake's freestyle:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_QLv1TPcY

Link to Pusha's response:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwOMtkDxtk

I don't like Drake and swore off his music years ago.

I don't like Drake and swore off his music years ago.

I don't like a lot of Drake's music, either.  But when it comes to battles, Drake is a very formidable foe.  I really like THIS Drake, he's dope.  He killed Meek Mill in that battle and came hard with that Duppy Freestyle.  Pusha just released that song a day ago and man..... I've never seen Drake's back up against a wall like this before.

Archived