2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

10 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I say there's no redeeming JR Smith, short of JR hitting a game winner and the Cavs winning the series.  Inexcusable to be a space cadet in crunch time of the finals while you're getting paid millions, especially after that kind of performance from Lebron.  I know it's happened before(Magic Johnson for example), but we're still talking about Magic's blunder 30 years later, and Magic went on to win like 3 more finals.

Eh, if the Cavs somehow win this series, then I think it just becomes a factoid in history vs if they lose the series, that becomes one of those iconic moments that reverberates throughout time.

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Klay is a go. Dude is though as hell but no way could be close to a 100% after only two days rest. 

LeBron is going to hunt out McGee on switches early and often. 

Meh, I think it's worth it for the size, rebounding, shot blocking, and finishing that McGee brings. Plus, he handled himself about as well as you can expect last game.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

guys i'm going to get some food. i'll let you know how it is

"Yes, I'll have the whole right side of the menu. And you know what, I'm feeling adventurous tonight. I'll have the whole left side of the menu too."

Archived