2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, Troy Brown said:

ugh i wish there was some cool vegan place nearby, i could go for some stuff i've never heard of

living w/ cliched millennials can be cool cause they bring ridiculous **** home all the time, but then again man i've taken more shots of pepto than liquor this semester, so grass not always greener man 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:
3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i ate a burger yesterday that had no meat. it was like lentils or some vegan stuff. that was wild bruh 

they got vegan places in denver??????????????????????????????/??????

denver's a 20-something white girl "hippie''s heaven bro 

I HATE that foul by Durant there. No unnecessary. Puts Cleveland in the bonus and Durant picks up a cheap foul there. LeBron takes it right at him then good chance he picks up his second. 

Cavs getting too many clean looks. Defense has been suspect since the early good start.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There is no reason KD shouldn't be averaging a EASY 30 PPG this series with high efficiency, especially if the Cavs don't bring the help in the post 

I hate lue for not starting green in place of love. At least he can get in Kds face. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I HATE that foul by Durant there. No unnecessary. Puts Cleveland in the bonus and Durant picks up a cheap foul there. LeBron takes it right at him then good chance he picks up his second. 

Cavs getting too many clean looks. Defense has been suspect since the early good start.

dude we're talking about food 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Love doing what he does in big games 

He's not injured yet.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I hate lue for not starting green in place of love. At least he can get in Kds face. 

They'd just force Cleveland to switch if Green started to slow Durant down.

Archived