2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Are you blind? Clarkson jumped forward and hit Curry in the chest. That was absolutely a foul.

jrry you're either with us or against us, we're trying to talk about life 

also i realize glb is distant past now but when i went to portland, i hung out with slinger and he showed me a great time and we got ice cream and our girlfriends probably didn't like each other 

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

That wasn't a foul on the Cavs. Curry tried to jump into his man to force the contact, you're not always going to get that call. But saying it was tipped? Wth are they seeing...

The Cavs player (was it Hill???) Hooked Curry's arm on the shot attempt

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

My girl and I plan on moving to Oregon in a couple years. Her family lives in Medford. I would love for you to join us.

not like a cuckolding situation, just like as a group of friends? maybe man. i'd need a fourth wheel in champ or troy to break the tension of being a 3rd wheel. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

not like a cuckolding situation, just like as a group of friends? maybe man. i'd need a fourth wheel in champ or troy to break the tension of being a 3rd wheel. 

i started watching a netflix documentary about a cult in oregon or washington the other night and fell asleep. i'll finish it to get some research in and get back to you guys. 

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

jrry you're either with us or against us, we're trying to talk about life 

also i realize glb is distant past now but when i went to portland, i hung out with slinger and he showed me a great time and we got ice cream and our girlfriends probably didn't like each other 

I don't remember slinger.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

PROPER? you hitting up all those attraction parks??

im 22 years old. i do real adult **** these days man. sit at home and think about how im already like a third of the way to death. talk **** about people. look at **** on the internet. sometimes leave the house on special nights to go to someone else's place and do the same thing. no attraction parks. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clarkson is sooooooo bad lmao. Dude must have some dirt on Lue to continue getting PT every game.

He is the real MVP. I think I've only ever seen him make one shot.

Archived