2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clarkson is sooooooo bad lmao. Dude must have some dirt on Lue to continue getting PT every game.

Durant came to play, may go for 40.

I guess in Lue's mind Hood is more or less dead to him, which means the only other option is the corpse of Jose Calderon. So it's either live with the stupidity of Clarkson or watch Jose get cooked repeatedly by Curry and co.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

im 22 years old. i do real adult **** these days man. sit at home and think about how im already like a third of the way to death. talk **** about people. look at **** on the internet. sometimes leave the house on special nights to go to someone else's place and do the same thing. no attraction parks. 

jesus i started posting here when you were 12

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i started watching a netflix documentary about a cult in oregon or washington the other night and fell asleep. i'll finish it to get some research in and get back to you guys. 

that's what i referencing yeah lol wild wild country. i got like 4 episodes in and got bored and was like ehhh i probably know enough at this point to hold a conversation when another person brings this up to me again lol.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I guess in Lue's mind Hood is more or less dead to him, which means the only other option is the corpse of Jose Calderon. So it's either live with the stupidity of Clarkson or watch Jose get cooked repeatedly by Curry and co.

Hood was bad, but I don't see how you can't at least try to give him some time here. Clarkson has been bad every series. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

im 22 years old. i do real adult **** these days man. sit at home and think about how im already like a third of the way to death. talk **** about people. look at **** on the internet. sometimes leave the house on special nights to go to someone else's place and do the same thing. no attraction parks. 

i always took you for 26. but at 28 i do the same stuff so maybe this community in oregon can work 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

that's what i referencing yeah lol wild wild country. i got like 4 episodes in and got bored and was like ehhh i probably know enough at this point to hold a conversation when another person brings this up to me again lol.

someone told me to watch it and the first episode couldn't hold my attention. but i'm kinda dumb so maybe it wasn't meant for me 

Archived