2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, jfinley88 said:

man straight up. i'm on the oregon-train too personally. if i didn't have a family and ****, i'd dip over there real quick and probably live there forever. thinking on it now, we could start like a ****in cult like wild wild country back up in that same town of just FF posters. establish a new way of life that abides to our specific needs and ****. i dont wanna be the figurehead, but if you start that movement, i'd abandon everyone here in florida and join my real (FF) family w/ you dog 

i think we should do a secret fb swap for the pit cause i'm friends on fb with a bunch of rip type patriots forum posters. but i have 3 best friends. one lives in portland. one lives in seattle. one lives in providence. one is trying to get me to come to portland and i enjoyed my time there, i had a nice brunch. plus i love fred armisen. also i have been watching survivalist shows on discovery so i am close to learning to farm. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Refs helping out curry has much as possible 

It was a foul. Cavs should feel lucky he wasn't shooting free throws. 

Ref realized he missed the call and just didn't penalize the Warriors

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

don't even get me started man. i went to CU Boulder. Every single kid that thought they were a hippie but their family was rich enough to pay outta state tuition went to CU to smoke weed, hang tapestries in their rooms, and take pictures on hikes

lmao at "pictures on hikes." dude straight up, whats with all these (oh **** who's this jerry seinfeld talking)  20 year olds that talk about traveling and posting **** on social media about they can't wait to be like middle aged and have families. get outta here w/ that ****. but yeah man we got the same trend here where 80% of girls are spiritual and 85% of guys just drink and play fortnite and go to awful house parties. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

man straight up. i'm on the oregon-train too personally. if i didn't have a family and ****, i'd dip over there real quick and probably live there forever. thinking on it now, we could start like a ****in cult like wild wild country back up in that same town of just FF posters. establish a new way of life that abides to our specific needs and ****. i dont wanna be the figurehead, but if you start that movement, i'd abandon everyone here in florida and join my real (FF) family w/ you dog 

My girl and I plan on moving to Oregon in a couple years. Her family lives in Medford. I would love for you to join us.

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

That wasn't a foul on the Cavs. Curry tried to jump into his man to force the contact, you're not always going to get that call. But saying it was tipped? Wth are they seeing...

Are you blind? Clarkson jumped forward and hit Curry in the chest. That was absolutely a foul.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

lmao at "pictures on hikes." dude straight up, whats with all these (oh **** who's this jerry seinfeld talking)  20 year olds that talk about traveling and posting **** on social media about they can't wait to be like middle aged and have families. get outta here w/ that ****. but yeah man we got the same trend here where 80% of girls are spiritual and 85% of guys just drink and play fortnite and go to awful house parties. 

where are you 

Archived