2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, champ11 said:

someone told me to watch it and the first episode couldn't hold my attention. but i'm kinda dumb so maybe it wasn't meant for me 

dude i can't make it thru ANY documentaries. not one. my roommate had it on and i was complaining about it the whole time until i finally just went to my room after a few hours. so we on the same wavelength. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

West is such a bum now. Defensive liability and can't score on mismatches anymore. 

Well, he did some good stuff after we all said that. But yea, most of the time, he's not contributing much.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Kevin Love is worthless tonight. His post game is slamming his left shoulder into somebody, bouncing backwards, and throwing up a horrible baby hook.

Folks always wondering if the Cavs/LeBron are killing his game, but dude just can't consistently post up anymore. Misses so many bunnies and has only one move. He's not a guy you could feed all game on the block.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

dude i can't make it thru ANY documentaries. not one. my roommate had it on and i was complaining about it the whole time until i finally just went to my room after a few hours. so we on the same wavelength. 

you strike me as a documentary guy tbh 

tiffany hadish and gabby union in back to back commercials >>>> 

Archived