OTA Observations

sp6488

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

lol. pass coverage contact? sounds fine worthy ?

conclusion

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

might as well give us the death penalty for that. what a joke.

I get on you sometimes for being overly negative (at least in my opinion), but some of those Twitter replies... I don't even know how one could come to some of those conclusions based on these events... They make you look like Mr. Purple Shades.

My periodic reminder that Twitter is full of crazies.

I don't know exactly how much contact there have been/how much contact is allowed, but if the penalty is for hand fighting, using press techniques, hook/lock/lean/look techniques and jumping for interceptions, then I can't see how we can blame rookies.

Practicing like that for defenders is useless, pointless, and when some offensive players (and there are always some) can't help themselves talking about how good they are and how they just burned you, physical contact is bound to happen. If hand fighting etc. isn't allowed, then defenders are just practice dummies and would do better doing individual drills.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh expects quarterback Lamar Jackson to be active on game days. "Gosh, I sure like him out there helping us," Harbaugh said. "If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That's what we're trying to figure out." With Joe Flacco playing quarterback, Jackson has been lining up at multiple positions throughout offseason practices.

The above observation was done by Hensley. So that tells me jackson will be lined up as WR a lot this year

edit: with actual link

34 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

probably still has better hands than Perriman, from what I've been reading.

yea perriman is gone. the beat writers have been tough on him all spring, and they are usually optimistic

Archived