The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, mission27 said:

Lol your reading comprehension is pretty low.  Re-read Whicker's post. 

We were on track to lynch a guy civ, by lynching, we would've lost the game.

Now:

1. We don't lose to the Other's win condition

2. We don't waste a lynch on a civ and get to put some pressure on rags, if his claim checks out we can puruse other leads

Sounds like a win win to me

I was being facetious about the bravo comment. I understand the value in your move and calling it. I wish it wasn't a civ, but I get why you did it. Also not allowing whicker to win is a great bonus. 

So bravo. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I was being facetious about the bravo comment. I understand the value in your move and calling it. I wish it wasn't a civ, but I get why you did it. Also not allowing whicker to win is a great bonus. 

So bravo. 

Its honestly more valuable than if I'd hit a mafia

If I didn't do that, 95% chance we lynch KSJ and lose the game; civ or scum rags will come up with some bs excuse imo

You guys can all fight over the other 5% credit for winning

Okay, it's 1 AM here and I lay out why I was voting KSJ, missing that he was day hit by mission(?) by two minutes such that it prevents Whicker (an apparent Other?) from reaching his win condition?

Do I have this right?

Just now, MathMan said:

now we lynch whicker because he has no reason to help civ, and could screw us over.

let specials do their thing tonight, and continue another day without lynching a civ

Disagree 

He has no incentive to hurt us, gives us no info

Maybe if we have no other leads

But lets not give mafia a free hit on us for no reason

Unless you are saying you don't believe his claim?

Which is an interesting theory... 

Just now, MathMan said:

now we lynch whicker because he has no reason to help civ, and could screw us over.

let specials do their thing tonight, and continue another day without lynching a civ

..... he could be a rival or have a role similar to when @jfinley88 won with. maybe wait X-days to win after KSJs death?

I think this is a good bet... if he's the lyncher we know we aren't lynching a to help us, and the outside chance he hasn't won yet we get him anyways.

whicker

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, it's 1 AM here and I lay out why I was voting KSJ, missing that he was day hit by mission(?) by two minutes such that it prevents Whicker (an apparent Other?) from reaching his win condition?

Do I have this right?

Yessir 

mission saved the day

Archived