Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

2 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Dorsey sighting at Beal's pro day.

Sweatshirt in the summer.  Pretty much fits everything we love and hate about him.

I've always had an appreciation for people who are unapologetically themselves, as long as themselves isn't a hate mongering bigot or something like that. Had to qualify that statement. 

Sometimes I can’t tell the difference between one that is just being himself and one that enjoys furthering his one stereotype. So long as he builds a winner, whatever. 

I’m open to Beal if the price is right. While I think Randall could be a good starter, it’s not a guarantee by any means. If they like the evaluation, kid could be worth a 3rd round investment perhaps. Between Kindred, Randall, Peppers, Beal, you’d like to think they could come up with two good long-term starters. 

54 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Sometimes I can’t tell the difference between one that is just being himself and one that enjoys furthering his one stereotype. So long as he builds a winner, whatever. 

I’m open to Beal if the price is right. While I think Randall could be a good starter, it’s not a guarantee by any means. If they like the evaluation, kid could be worth a 3rd round investment perhaps. Between Kindred, Randall, Peppers, Beal, you’d like to think they could come up with two good long-term starters. 

Beal is a corner

So basically in my mind he's taking Howard Wilson/Michael Jordan's spot 

16 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Dorsey sighting at Beal's pro day.

Sweatshirt in the summer.  Pretty much fits everything we love and hate about him.

I wear a sweatshirt to summer practices and two a days. Sun block never works for as long as we are out there. A lot of coaches wear underarmour or light long sleeves. I very much do not like the feeling of underarmour so tight against my skin and the thinner longer sleeve stuff I can still feel the sun beating on my upper back, shoulders and neck. I don't give an F what I look like. I am there to coach football and I'm also trying to not get skin cancer. 

14 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I've always had an appreciation for people who are unapologetically themselves, as long as themselves isn't a hate mongering bigot or something like that. Had to qualify that statement. 

What the hell is on his feet?

also still wearing the sweeter in summer? Impressive. 

I do not share Dorsey's same love of moccasins though. I prefer to cleat it up with the athletes. I run around a lot and get very active in showing drills and things so I need them.

I'd put a 3rd in for Beal for sure. If we get him great. If a team is crazy enough to offer a 2nd then we still have Ward to build around for the future. No need to get crazy and throw big assets at him at this time.

Archived