Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

11 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'm gonna lock the thread for a bit to let people cool it with the innuendo.

You are a wise man, FGK. All this BBC nonsense really began to backdoor this entire thread, and I for one, am having non of it.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

final thought I want to trade our 3rd for Beal

you get a 2nd round talent a year early at a position of need 

Agreed.  Simple as that. No idea what the nonsense that happened here was, I don’t come around much any more in the heart of dead season, I just have too much to do.  Color me not shocked though that Mr. 100% concrete irrefutable proof that the Browns will win the super bowl in the year 2032 is right in the middle of it lol.

Well that got pretty intense for a moment. Its a good thing FGK stepped in right before the climax and kept everyone from a sticky situation.

All this Sam Beal talk and that we are heavily considering placing a bid something came out of the wood work yesterday I had never heard. Apparently E.J. Gaines is unhappy with the pick of Denzel Ward and that he feels misled by the Browns? Anyone else hear this? Made me thing a few things; 1st dude you were the last of 3 corners we brought in you had to have known you would have to complete for a job. 2nd dude get over yourself you baby. 3rd He is probably a no brainer walking after this season now and it makes all the more sense to go after Beal now.

10 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Well that got pretty intense for a moment. Its a good thing FGK stepped in right before the climax and kept everyone from a sticky situation.

All this Sam Beal talk and that we are heavily considering placing a bid something came out of the wood work yesterday I had never heard. Apparently E.J. Gaines is unhappy with the pick of Denzel Ward and that he feels misled by the Browns? Anyone else hear this? Made me thing a few things; 1st dude you were the last of 3 corners we brought in you had to have known you would have to complete for a job. 2nd dude get over yourself you baby. 3rd He is probably a no brainer walking after this season now and it makes all the more sense to go after Beal now.

Lol wut?

I didn’t think guys who got 1 year 4 mil deals were even “lead” my teams, let alone mislead.

He’s here to complete for a roster spot and a job.  Did he really think he’s supposed to be a lock as a number one cb?

KALAMAZOO, MI - As a cornerback who specializes in man-to-man coverage, Sam Beal is used to performing on a proverbial island.

So, the Western Michigan junior was in familiar territory Thursday, when he participated in his own Pro Day in front of scouts from all 32 NFL teams and some front-office personnel, including Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey, in advance of July's supplemental draft.

The Grand Rapids native measured 6-foot-0.7 inches and 178 pounds with a 72 3/4-inch wingspan.

His vertical leap measured 37 inches and his broad jump was 10-foot-6.

Perhaps most impressive was Beal's first 40-yard dash, which clocked in at 4.40 seconds. A second run into a slight headwind timed in at 4.51 seconds.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Beal has good measurables and he plays a position we’ve heavily tried to improve. I’d be SHOCKED if we weren’t interested.

Just depends on what we want to give up.

Our GM was there in person, they’re definitely interested, it’s just a matter of how much.

Id easily bid our 3rd and force another team to use a 2 as we have 2 3rd rounds.

Archived