titans0021

Introduce Yourself

Kind of stealing this from iPwn and the Jags (I know, who would ever want to take anything from the Jags), I figure this is as good a time as any.to reacquaint ourselves with the veteran posters and welcome any new faces.

Pretty simple format (courtesy of dee in the other Intro thread in the old forum):

Name:

City: 

How many years have you been a fan?:

Favorite Titans: 

Favorite genre of music: 

Favorite Movies: 

Happiest Titan Moment: 

Intended Career/Career: 

Random facts:

If I set it up, I should probably answer.

Name: titans0021

City: Madison, WI

How many years have you been a fan?: 17 years (good lord).

Favorite Titans: 

Favorite genre of music: Rock of many varieties. Lately more alt and indie after a long run of classic.

Favorite Movies: Anchorman. Forever and always Anchorman.

Happiest Titan Moment: It's been so long since a truly happy Titans moment. The first one that came to mind was Succop's field goal against the Chiefs. First time in so long that I was that excited about a Titans moment.

Intended Career/Career: Currently sports journalism. Inevitably I'll be out of this dying field at some point in the near future.

Random facts: At the age of nine, I made the incredibly bold decision of abandoning the Packers for the Titans while staying a fan of every other Wisconsin team. Because I make terrible decisions.

Allow me to reintroduce myself!

Name: KingTitan

City: Nashville, TN

How many years have you been a fan?: Casual fan of the Oilers since Run and Shoot.  Hard core fan since the drafting of Eddie George. 21 LONG YEARS!

Favorite Titans: Eddie George, Keith Bulluck

Favorite genre of music: Love all music. But 90s R&B/Hip Hop with 80's Pop/Rock coming in a close second.

Favorite Movies: The Last Dragon comes on, I'm watching it! 

Happiest Titan Moment:Being one of the actual people at the Music City Miracle.  It was unbelievable.

Intended Career/Career: Wanted to be a Radio DJ.  But......was properly persuaded from sticking with that choice.

Random facts: I was related to a musical legend that passed away a couple years ago.  Not close enough to get any kind of money from it, but close enough to have enjoyed the spoils of the connection a few times. 

Name: ttitansfan4life/Ryan

City: Seaford, Delaware

How many years have you been a fan?: 17 

Favorite Titans: Keith Bulluck, Steve McNair, Eddie George

Favorite genre of music: Rap, Country, Rock

Favorite Movies: Friday Night Lights, Remember the Titans

Happiest Titan Moment: Making playoffs in 2008 going 13-3

Intended Career/Career: Psychiatric Nurse

Posted (edited)

Name: TwoToneBlue

City:  Charlotte, NC

How many years have you been a fan?:  Little over a decade I'd say; played sports, but never cared much about watching/following teams before then

Favorite Titans: CJ2k, Mariota, Delanie

Favorite genre of music: Indie Rock/Alternative and some rap

Favorite Movies:  No Country for Old Men,  Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, The Fighter

Happiest Titan Moment:  Probably the 2008 run; more recently the Andre Johnson catch

Intended Career/Career:  Optometrist

Edited by TwoToneBlue

Name: Garrett

City: Manila, Philippines

How many years have you been a fan?: Whatever year we beat the eagles 24-27

Favorite Titans: DGB, Roydell Williams, Ben Troupe, Justin Hunter, Jared Cook

Favorite genre of music: whatever you classify Leon Bridges as

Favorite Movies: Full Metal Jacket

Happiest Titan Moment: VY comeback against Arizona 

Career: International teacher

Random facts: I've been to 34 countries in 4 years 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm old...lol

We've all gotten old KT. I was a junior in HS when I signed up for FF.

Name: Dustin

City: Somewhere Tennessee

How many years have you been a fan?: 1998

Favorite Titans:  McNair, Young, Chris Johnson, Marcus Mariota, Eddie George, Stephen Tulloch, Drew Bennet , Demarco Murray, Taylor Lewan, Delanie Walker and Jurrell Casey

Favorite genre of music: Rock and Metal

Favorite Movies: Harry potter, Star Wars, Man Of Steel, Spiderman

Happiest Titan Moment: Titans comeback against the Giants. I believe 2006?  Vince Young overtime win against Texans. 2015 Mariota vs Winston.

Random facts: Favorite teams other than Titans. Seahawks 2006 to now. Raiders. I Love playing games especially PlayStation.

Name: ragevsuall17/firestorm (on other boards)

City: El Paso, TX

How many years have you been a fan?: sheesh... 1987?  So just hit the 30 year mark

Favorite Titans: Blaine Bishop is probably my favorite player of all time.. as far as other Titans:  Matthews, McNair, CJ2K, Eddie, Kearse, Pac, Bulluck, Finny, Walker, KVB, Mariota, JMac.  Pre-Titans include: Childress, Wortham, Moon, Givins, Lo White, Dishman, Lathon, Fuller, Rozier

Favorite genre of music: Rock and alternative... specifically 90's alternative/grunge, post grunge/nu metal, 60's/70's rock... I like some of the newer alternative (Imagine Dragons, etc)... then there's older rap (80's and 90's up to and including Wu and Jay-Z)... also love crooner jazz... Sinatra, Darin, Crosby, etc... and the Mexican ranchero crooners as well (Jimenez, Chente, etc)

Favorite Movies: Fight Club, Tarantino/Rodriguez movies, Star Wars, American Beauty, Pan's Labyrinth, Marvel Universe, Dark Knight Trilogy, Amores Perros, Godfather 1 & 2, Se7en, Goodfellas, Gladiator, Braveheart, the Exorcist, Clerks and most of the other Kevin Smith movies, love Zombie movies, 28 Days Later, I am Legend, World War Z, etc

Happiest Titan Moment: Music City Miracle.   I had just finished punching a hole in a wall after the Bills FG (I experienced the Comeback as well, so there were some bad Bills memories attached)... and when it happened, I started jumping up and down decorating the room with small blood spatters... lol

Intended Career/Career: Psychiatrist/Finance and Business Manager

Name: deeluxx3

City: Chicagoan living in NYC

How many years have you been a fan?: 16/17 years

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, VYYYY, Mason, Rolle, Mariota, Byard, Casey, CJ2K

Favorite genre of music: Rap, trance

Favorite Movies: Goodfellas, Django, Godfather I and II to name a few

Happiest Titan Moment: Haven't been many, but after we stomped GB this year I looked at my TV screen and said "Marcus is going to take us all the way." 

Intended Career/Career: Working in advertising, thinking about a career change

Random facts: I can make minute rice in 58 seconds

On 7/14/2017 at 7:01 PM, titans0021 said:

Kind of stealing this from iPwn and the Jags (I know, who would ever want to take anything from the Jags), I figure this is as good a time as any.to reacquaint ourselves with the veteran posters and welcome any new faces.

Pretty simple format (courtesy of dee in the other Intro thread in the old forum):

Name: tntitans4life17 (RJ)

City: Denver

How many years have you been a fan?: 18! 

Favorite Titans: Air McNair, Eddie, and Bullock from the past. Current team MM, Casey, and Delanie

Favorite genre of music: I listen to anything lol

Favorite Movies: love me some remember the titans. Caddyshack and Legend of Bagger Vance are solid ones as well. 

Happiest Titan Moment: Music City Miracle is pretty obvious here lol. Also was extremely happy when we hired JRob. Think he is going to continue during great things for us. 

Intended Career/Career: currently working for Children's Hospital. 

Random facts: live in Denver now but lived in Tennessee when I was younger and also for 2 and a half years until this past December my wife and I moved back to Denver to be near family 

Posted (edited)

Name: Nate

City: Indianapolis (enemy territory 😃)

How many years have you been a fan?: 17. Rooted for them in the Super Bowl since everyone else I knew was rooting for the Rams. Haven't stopped rooting

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, Mason, Bulluck, Mariota, Lewan

Favorite genre of music: I love country. Also listen to a bit of rock

Favorite Movies: In no particular order, Van Wilder, Gone in 60 Seconds, V for Vendetta, Book of Eli

Happiest Titan Moment: The comeback against the Giants with VY was awesome. Last year when Succop made that 2nd chance field goal to beat the Chiefs I jumped up on my coffee table 😃

Random Fact: I've been visiting this board for probably a decade, but never posted as I use my phone for internet. So, I was extremely excited when they announced the new upgrade to the forums

•  
  •  
Edited by Titansfan_13

1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Name: Nate

City: Indianapolis (enemy territory 😃)

How many years have you been a fan?: 17. Rooted for them in the Super Bowl since everyone else I knew was rooting for the Rams. Haven't stopped rooting

Favorite Titans: McNair, George, Mason, Bulluck, Mariota, Lewan

Favorite genre of music: I love country. Also listen to a bit of rock

Favorite Movies: In no particular order, Van Wilder, Gone in 60 Seconds, V for Vendetta, Book of Eli

Happiest Titan Moment: The comeback against the Giants with VY was awesome. Last year when Succop made that 2nd chance field goal to beat the Chiefs I jumped up on my coffee table 😃

Random Fact: I've been visiting this board for probably a decade, but never posted as I use my phone for internet. So, I was extremely excited when they announced the new upgrade to the forums

•  
  •  

So the decade long forum stalker comes in and joins the fun. JK. Welcome aboard. 👏🏼

Name: Tanner

City: Jackson, Tennessee

How many years have you been a fan?: 14 years

Favorite Titans: Kyle Vanden Bosch, Keith Bulluck, Jevon Kearse, Jurrell Casey, Marcus Mariota, Taylor Lewan

Favorite genre of music: Rock, metal, blues, acoustic 

Favorite Movies: Almost heros, super troopers, coming to america

Happiest Titan Moment: as of recently trading away the first round pick in the 2016 draft for extra picks.

Intended Career/Career: Head Chef at the Jackson Country Club

Random facts: Sneakin up like celery, yo i'm stalkin.  Similar to @Titansfan_13, I've been viewing this forum for the past 4 to 5 years and never had the ability to post.